CO visit: God is in 5th dimension

by DannyBloem 33 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem

We had the special exiting visit of the CO this week, a real spiritual feast! We are so happy and blessed!

He told us in his talk about were is God residence that God's residence is in the extra phsical dimension, and this is the place he and all spirit creatures lives. That is also why we can not see them.
    Always wondered why we would not see them, but it turns out the answer is so easy and logical. Did not want to withheld this pearl of information for you all.

Danny

• blondie
    blondie

I have heard that God, the angels, and the other spirits (144,000) exist in a place outside the physical universe (heaven) said from the platform but I don't remember that in the publications. I wonder if someone has called WT headquarters to get confirmation on that CO's statement.

The reasoning on the statement I heard was that God could not be contained by his physical creation.

Weirder things used to be said in the olden days by the "brothers."

Blondie

• KW13
    KW13

thing that gets me is there is no biblical basis for this, the more you attempt to make things up the bigger a hole you dig yourself.

• blondie
    blondie

Remember this is the same group of people that brought you 1874, 1878, 1881, 1914, 1915, 1920, 1925, 1935, 1940's, 1975, and the 1914 generation; all very "logical" based on "indisputable facts."

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Sounds like someone's been reading too much Phillip Pullman!

• Honesty
    Honesty

Makes about as much sense as what one of the WACKTOWER's middle managers said around 1995.

"The New System will definitely be here before 2,000 C.E."

• geevee
    geevee

They have been watching too much Stargate SG1. Working hand in hand with Samantha Carter.

• EAGLE-1
    EAGLE-1

Do Klingons live there too???

• blondie
  • carla
    carla

The 5th Dimension? My mom has their album.

Just how many dimensions are there in dub land?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit