CO visit: God is in 5th dimension

by DannyBloem 33 Replies latest jw friends

• DannyBloem
    DannyBloem
    The reasoning on the statement I heard was that God could not be contained by his physical creation.

Then why is the 5th demension not part of Gods creation. If he onl;y created the 4 known demensions, who created the other?

But if we assume Jehovah is in the 5th demension we have an answer to the limited power he is showing. According to the string theory, is the other demensions are curled up to a very small space, this would limit the size of Jehovah very much. Since he must be reallt tiny to fit in there, it is no surprice that the isn't much power showing....

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

Fairmind

Have you ever even considered the possibility that Satan's argument is correct? That we are free to decide for ourselves what is right and what is wrong?

Beliefs - yours, mine and everyone else's - are ultimately irrelevant. The truth will set you free!

• rekless
    rekless

the fifth dimension is just before the seventh heaven.

• FairMind
    FairMind

nicolaou, actually I believe we are free to choose for ourselves what we will do. I don't like to entertain the thought that Satan might have been correct since this (rightly or wrongly) would make me on his side and not God's. I suppose it is all a matter of doing what we, as individuals believe to be in our own best interest. None of us can be absolutely sure but ultimately (as with all things) those who make the best choices reap the best benefits. We will all just have to wait and see who has made the wisest choices (or if there is no afterlife then it doesn't matter anyway).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit