Thank you e-watchman!

by DannyHaszard 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    Unc, Bibleman and You Know( e-watchman/ Robert King) are NOT one in the same.

(sigh) It's getting harder to tell the everyday nutcases from the annointed fruitcakes any more, isn't it?

• sf
    sf

Not sure what the heck happened to that post. I'll try again.

• sf
    sf

http://press.arrivenet.com/education/article.php/695205.html

http://www.jehovah-has-become-king.com/

If I'm correct, you can view him here:

http://www.jehovah-has-become-king.com/word-from-author.html [ video ]

I tried to paste, verbatim, the above link, yet it messes up somehow.

Also, google is filled with this topic.

sKally

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks sKally,

So e-watchman is You Know ... why didn't someone say so. LMAO!

Of course You know is not bibleman geez Larry has a truck load more intellect and class. geez that's funny .. thanks for the links sKally I will check them out for freindship sake but my head can only stand so much deluded ranting. Lee

• Star Moore
    Star Moore

Hello, I've read most of Robert Kings new book. I do think, he believes the WT is anti-typical Jerusalem, and greendawn, I don't think they are either. The Catholic church is probably, Antitypical Jerusalem. I do think God's spirit was on Russell as one man..But I don't see any evidense at all that God has been with the Borg...thru the years.. So who is he posted as ..? Truthseeker?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    As I led to above, for years Robert bashed the rabid apostates and now he has become one.

OOO which just goes to show "If you stare into the abyss long enough the abyss stares back at you"

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    OOO which just goes to show "If you stare into the abyss long enough the abyss stares back at you"

Or in e-watchman/You Know's case he triped and fell down jehovahs crack and is as full of it as ever.

Hoisted on his own petard I believe:

"Robert King has been one of Jehovah’s Witnesses for nearly 30 years. He has served in various capacities as an elder in several congregations and has also worked as a regular pioneer (full-time minister) off and on over the years. For the past 10 years the author has been emerged in an intense study of the Hebrew prophecies. Despite being disfellowshipped from the Watchtower Society in April, 2005, for making this information public, Robert King remains committed to the faith and cause of Jehovah’s Witnesses. The author lives in Michigan with his wife of 23 years."

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    I do think God's spirit was on Russell as one man..But I don't see any evidense at all that God has been with the Borg...thru the years..

For all the squawking and hatefulness and sneering distaste that the WTS and the JWs show concerning the "dreaded Apostates"....how do you see this Apostate (CTR) having "God's spirit"?

They jump up and down and say you are dead and hiss the "apostate" word with all the venom of disturbed Rattlesnakes when anyone dares to disagree with WTS teachings....but they have NO problem with accepting the beliefs of a "man" who didn't like what HIS church was teaching, and started his OWN religion!

IF C T Russell indeed HAD "the truth".....wouldn't it have withstood the test of time and remained the truth if it DID have "God's spirit"?

• mustang
    mustang

Unc,

Methinks 'tis our auld ac-quaint-ance YouKnorr; oops, YouKnow

Mustang

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Methinks 'tis our auld ac-quaint-ance YouKnorr; oops, YouKnow

No shit Sherlock! lol That's what sKallywagger said. One fell into the cukoo's nest You Know and stayed stuck there me thinks.

He has a beautiful looking web page though - full colour Jehovah's and all! the man's a f'n freak

It'll be even funnier if certain apostates start taking him seriously now that he's more openly upset with mummy. Unlike bibleman, YK is a nazi through and through with no remedial features.

unclebruce

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit