Thank you e-watchman!

by DannyHaszard 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Thank you e-watchman aka Robert King just in time for the DC convention theme The Watchtower Society and Jehovah’s Witnesses proclaim ...
    PR Leap (press release), CA - 29 minutes ago
    (PRLEAP.COM) It is Robert King’s belief that Jehovah’s Witnesses in modern times have served a purpose similar to that of the ancient nation of Judah, in ...

News Released: March 17, 2006
    The Watchtower Society and Jehovah’s Witnesses proclaim deliverance is at hand

( PRLEAP.COM) It is Robert King’s belief that Jehovah’s Witnesses in modern times have served a purpose similar to that of the ancient nation of Judah, in that, Jehovah God has bestowed his personal name upon the organization in order to make his name known to the nations.

In numerous essays on http://e-watchman.com King makes the case, though, that just as Judah was ultimately destroyed because of their bringing reproach upon the sacred name of God, so too, the Watchtower Society has brought the name of Jehovah into disrepute in various ways and must therefore suffer the consequences. The agency by which Jehovah brought punishment upon the wayward Jews in the days of Jeremiah was by means of the Babylonian Empire. The modern organization connected to the name of Jehovah must suffer a similar fate at the hands of the soon-emerging 8th empire of Bible prophecy.

In his most recent essay, “Deliverance at Hand,” King takes note of the uncanny parallel between the attitudes expressed by the Jewish leaders in the 7th chapter of Jeremiah with that of the leadership of Jehovah’s Witnesses today.
    For more information contact Robert King a t [email protected]
    ------- Ahhhhh yes,thank you Mr King-Danny Haszard

• Legolas
  • greendawn
    greendawn

I don't think the GB really care about jehovah their conscience has been singed and to them religion is just a way of making money in other words they have a made a business out of God's Word.

E-Watchman has to realise that the WTS is just a religion like every other and their loud claims that they are uniquely truthful is just a mind trick to deceive the naive.

• Gill
    Gill

Though his views are 'interesting' e-watchman is in the JW mindset and trap.

Undue attention is given to the 'Jehovah's Witnesses' when the majority of the human race is completely oblivious to their existence. They are just a small fish in the large pond of religions. Their importance is elevated only in their own minds.

Their warped views are supported by their warped bible translation. Therefore, as e-watchman, is still intrinsically a JW, all be it a DF'd JW, he is in a position where few if any of his fellow JWs will listen to him.....more likely, they'd just fall about laughing at the utterances of a rabid apostate.

• greendawn
    greendawn

In other words there are houses in such a bad state that it is better to demolish them rather than fix them. The JWs are likewise not worth reforming as a religion (or is it a commercial enterprise?) they are better let go on their way to the inevitable collapse.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

OK so is this e-watchman™ our old loveable larry/bibleman™ in disguise (aka the Californian, black crossdressing Dianna Ross impersonating, genius, bible researcher, come messianic watchtower reptlile conspiracy lunatic?) or Jason the Okie bible looney?

confused by the proliferation of Jesus freaks and biblenuts, unclebruce™

• Gill
    Gill

Unclebruce - As far as I'm aware, he's the 'annointed' dude who used to run the e-watchman site...(THAT I WAS NOT PERMITTED TO JOIN) and he was DF'd because his 'teachings' are not in line with WTBTS. I think he's the Paradise Cafe Board, person.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Hey Gill, they're all annointed lol

thanks, it sounds like either Jason or that other less interesting part of the old trinity of excitable prophetic bible ranters (it's been a while and I can't think of the guys given name). Not to worry, it's larry/bibleman I'm after (the only one with a touch of sanity left as far as i'm concerned).

unclebruce

EDIT:It appears the man has now publicly exposed himself as a Robert King (as machine gun danny said in his opening remarks)

• Sunspot
    Sunspot
    OK so is this e-watchman™ our old loveable larry/bibleman™ in disguise (aka the Californian, black crossdressing Dianna Ross impersonating, genius, bible researcher, come messianic watchtower reptlile conspiracy lunatic?) or Jason the Okie bible looney?

ARE these one and the same???

I never put the connection together!!!

I DO recall the hilarious posts on h20 where this guy was in a dumpster, wallowing in his....ahh..."interesting surroundings"....while contemplating his navel and the lofty elevated position as one of "Jehoavh's Chosen".....

Too bad that we can't get this old stuff back up online for the laughs it (and this clown) provided!

• sf
    sf
    where few if any of his fellow JWs will listen to him.....more likely, they'd just fall about laughing at the utterances of a rabid apostate.

Ah yet, it is so pleasing to see him BECOME such the rabid apostate, after all the years he bowed down and kissed his Mothers Ass.

Unc, Bibleman and You Know( e-watchman/ Robert King) are NOT one in the same.

I must admit, for a long time, I refused to believe that You Know (Robert King) aka, E WATCHMAN were one in the same.

I've since then, learned that indeed they are.

As I led to above, for years Robert bashed the rabid apostates and now he has become one.

It's a glorious day to behold such!

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit