April is Child Abuse Awareness Month

by rebel8 23 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• carla
    carla

bttt

• TooOpinionated
    TooOpinionated

Rebel8, that was summed up nicely.

I'm wondering if that could be the basis of a letter to the editor?

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

what about ribbons?

I'm not sure what the color for the child abuse awareness is, but if every one of us wore a ribbon in the appropriate color for the entire month of april (or even all the time) we might be asked by others what the ribbon is for and we can explain why we're wearing it.

meagan

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

Snoozy,

Doesn't it just blow your mind how parents can DEFEND their adult child who is a sex offender? My grandparents now have nothing to do with me, the victim, and still have contact with my father, the molester!!! I thought it was just my family that was sick and twisted!!!

I think the sex abuse awareness ribbon is teal, right?

Hawkeye

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

I was abused when I was 8 by my father. No not sexually, but what he did to me would make anyone sick to their stomach. After which I could no longer look at him the same. I hated him. Only one poster on here knows what he did. He died when I was 13. It was the best thing that ever happened.

The Claw.

• rebel8
    rebel8

((( I.C. )))

Black Swan, the ribbon for child abuse awareness month is blue. Silent Lambs has pins you can purchase too.

I'm wondering if that could be the basis of a letter to the editor?

Feel free to use my words if you want!

• simsbest
    simsbest

The report says that he uses churches, in this instant the witness organisation. It could have been any other denomination. Not everyone that attend meeting are witnesses, but all are welcome to attend. The bible says that the tares will grow with the wheat..

• rebel8
    rebel8

bttt

Child Abuse Awareness Month starts tomorrow!!!!

• carla
    carla

I think April 12 would be a fine day to deliver as many Silentlambs brochures as possible.

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

btt

it's the beginning of April all.

meagan

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit