Letter to Ritchie's Mom

by jgnat 48 Replies latest social family

• Ellie
    Ellie

To be honest, I don't think that Richie's mum would appreciate a letter from a bunch of apostates, knowing that he has been talking to apostates and is so popular with them would only worry her, imo.

A nice thread if you want to give someone some confidence but not really practical.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Can a mod remove ellie's last post and mine here??

Trying to keep this clean for mom...

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974
    Trying to keep this clean for mom

Then why dont you quit raising your middle finger fella....she wont appreciate that!

DB74

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

well, when they delete all these nonessential posts, it will be clean!!!

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

Except for your middle finger...

DB74

• jgnat
    jgnat

Last BTTT

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

One more bttt.

Perhaps a mod can remove the last few posts to clean it up for Richie?

-Aude.

• damselfly
    damselfly

Dear Richie's Mom,

Please think about what consequences your future actions will have on your son's life. He is your son and deserves a mother that will fight for him and support him in his life. Could you really turn your back on your flesh and blood as if he were dead? Without knowing for sure if it was the right thing to do?

Richie has shown compassion, kindness and caring in his posts. He is articulate and funny and wise for his young age.

I hope you read these and think and do the right thing.

Dams

• moanzy
    moanzy

Dear Richie's Mom,

( I am writing for my 3 little girls).

My grama and grampa don't like my mom because she isn't a witness. I am 7yrs old and my sisters are 4 and 3. My grama and grampa's religion don't allow us to see them. I didn't do anything wrong and I love my mom. I hope that you won't be like my grama and grampa and be mean to Richie and not talk to him because of a religion. Everyone should just learn to love each other.

Mckenzie

• WLG
    WLG

Dear Richie's Mom,

Richie is a good man. By following the advice given both in scripture and by the Watchtower Bible and Tract Society to "keep on testing whether or not you have the truth" he has come to the same conclusion as many of us...that The Truth is nothing of the kind.

Richie is a wise man for his age, at the least take a moment and really consider what he thinks. He is a great human being and a credit to his parents. I'm proud to say I know him.

WLG aka Donnie Dean

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit