Do Some JW Elders Secretly Consider It Possible That They Are Wrong?

by West70 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• LDH
    LDH

LOL....my favorite:

"Jesus save me from your followers"

West70, it really is to bad you decided to attack Sherry ad hominem.

The experience you relate is quite remarkable. Sherry's comments were not offensive. It was not until I read your response to her that I lost interest in the original story.

• serendipity
    serendipity

West,

Who said "Let he that is without sin cast the first stone." ?

• Satanus
    Satanus
    Why don't you make it easy for occasional lurkers to know from where your point of view comes, and tell them you are

1. A Lesbian,

2. Who worships Trees, Rocks, or whatver other form Satan is taking for you these days.

You too will one day bow before and acknowledge Jesus Christ as Lord.

Its just a question as to who's terms such occurs.

I'll continue to pray for you - just like I do for other former JWs - whether you like it or not.

Eeew, such vitriolic judgementalism against a person, a real, live, caring, intelligent person. She worships satan, rocks and things? Are you sure??? Perhaps you should double check before make accusations such as this.

As well, the suggestion that she would one day be forced to acknowledge your god says a lot about your power/ego corrupted mind. Not that you are beyond hope. But, you do need help.

S going outside to check trees and rocks for satan

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    Sherry:

Why don't you make it easy for occasional lurkers to know from where your point of view comes, and tell them you are

1. A Lesbian,

OH MY GOD - A LESBIAN!

*Hands west70 a nice throwing rock*

After you mate...

John 8: 2 At daybreak, however, he again presented himself at the temple, and all the people began coming to him, and he sat down and began to teach them. 3 Now the scribes and the Pharisees brought a woman caught at adultery, and, after standing her in their midst, 4 they said to him: “Teacher, this woman has been caught in the act of committing adultery. 5 In the Law Moses prescribed for us to stone such sort of women. What, really, do you say?” 6 Of course, they were saying this to put him to the test, in order to have something with which to accuse him. But Jesus bent down and began to write with his finger in the ground. 7 When they persisted in asking him, he straightened up and said to them: “Let the one of YOU that is sinless be the first to throw a stone at her.” 8 And bending over again he kept on writing in the ground. 9 But those who heard this began going out, one by one, starting with the older men, and he was left alone, and the woman that was in their midst.

• startingover
    startingover

I don't get why Sherry's comments required such an attack. What does her being gay or not believing in your jesus have to do with her comments to what you posted?

• Kaylen
    Kaylen

I dont understand the attack either.....who cares who someone is sleeping with?How does that change the value of what they say? Get over it....

and Gretchen sweetie, any time you want to go play find satan in the the trees and under rocks count me in

Kaylen

• SickofLies
    SickofLies

West70, I married a BiSexual and believe in evolution so where does that put me? I tell you, in a bed with two women that's where! I'll see you all in hell!

• osmosis
    osmosis

SickOfLies: LMAO! Bisexual women are the best, aren't they? Hell is a small price to pay for a double helping of tang.

• startingover
    startingover

SickOfLies and Osmosis,

LMAO! What a great way to let this thread die.

• loosie
    loosie

Whoa West 70, calm down all she did was respond to your post. Her preferences in life and choice of religion don't warrant your attack on her.

So because you say Christians are forgiven does that mean they can go around and say whatever they'd like and God just forgives them automatically? Wow Carte Blanche.

You're question Do Some JW Elders Secretly Consider It Possible That They Are Wrong? Have you ever consider you may be wrong?

No I don't think that God smoked the elder who was going to make the annoucement. If that was the case He would have to protect everyone that way. He would have had to smoke the child molester in his tracks before he or she caused unrepairable damage to the young child. He would have to kill the murderer before the murderer kills the father of three who rely on him for support. It just doesn't work like that.

Think about it WWJD. Would he go around calling someone names and insulting them.. because hey He is God's son and He is forgiven?

Now go apologize.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit