Do Some JW Elders Secretly Consider It Possible That They Are Wrong?

by West70 49 Replies latest jw experiences

• wombat
    wombat

Holy Shyte....Thanks for warning me West 70....I have often wondered about some of the folk here and now I know that they are a bunch of rapacious murderers.

(I always suspected Unclebruce and Ozziepost anyway).

West 70, your incredible insight is, indeed, well, incredible. Yes, your wisdom is surely wasted here and you must be short of time having to reply to all the admiring emails you receive from elsewhere.

We will miss you..........

• LDH
    LDH
    am well aware that I don't fit in with this DB's majority of atheists, agnostics, Wiccans, Pagans, Criminals, etc. I was told long ago that CHRISTIAN LONGO was one of the "ruling cliques" favorite sons here during the time period when he was only a "lesser criminal" - before he got around to murdering his family. I have also been told that there have been 2 or 3 other criminals that have been favorites with posters here over the years.

LOL! And I have several reliable sources who tell me you have a peanut dick!

Lisa

"believe none of what you hear and half of what you see" Class

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    I am well aware that I don't fit in with this DB's majority of atheists, agnostics, Wiccans, Pagans, Criminals, etc.

You would never fit in with most Christians I know either. Most of them have no use for rabid bigots such as yourself.

W

• outoftheorg
    outoftheorg

West 70 your rant about the people on this forum do not fit me nor any of the posters I am aware of.

You got lots of ata boys?? Yeah right, I find this very hard to believe.

Attitudes like yours are what put christianity in a bad light. Your so religiously correct and have the blessing from God to attack others in such a rabid manner puts God in a bad light.

Don't forget YOU are not perfect and have faults just like all of us. When the time comes YOU will have to answer to your God for your actions. Hate is not what Jesus preached. He preached love and understanding toward your fellow man.

Sherry has faults, I have faults, YOU also have faults, just like all of humanity.

Outoftheorg

• LDH
    LDH

LOL, West70 must think he's the only Christian brave enough to 'walk the gauntlet.' LOL!!!!

• XBEHERE
    XBEHERE

West 70 congrats on highjacking a good thread, and your own thread too! I really thought you were actually looking for an answer to your posted question....I guess not. BTW if you are an active witness that still beleives the "fog of lies the governing body has taught you" then you best leave this site because I guarantee you the elders will not be loving or merciful if they find out that you post here.

• loosie
    loosie
    LOL! And I have several reliable sources who tell me you have a peanut dick!

lol @ LDH

Hey anybody know Christian Longo's screen name when he was on here? I'd like to read some of his old posts to see what he was thinking before he killed his family.

I didn't even know who west70 was until he started this thread.

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

West just confirms my feelings about professed "christians"

a complete ignorant idiot...

• LDH
    LDH
    1. Hey anybody know Christian Longo's screen name when he was on here? I'd like to read some of his old posts to see what he was thinking before he killed his family.

2. I didn't even know who west70 was until he started this thread.

1. Me too! (I didn't even know he posted on here.)

2. Me Either!

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

3) Me three!

Well I know NOW!

He's a peanut dick asswipe!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit