I'm a newbie!!

by Poodles 44 Replies latest jw friends

• Poodles
    Poodles

Hi kids

Thank you for all your kind words! I promise not to join, i just want to understand the mind set of a Witness!! For a while he had me thinking i was the one who was in the wrong!! That was in the first two years of our relationship! I have read some of the links you guys posted and they made me understand just what the heck is wrong with him! I pity him and will keep him in my prayers! He lives right across the street from me, i can not move w/o giving up my job as an apartment manager of two buildings next to each other! He lives in and owns his duplex! He is one cruel mother, emotionaly that is!!

• jgnat
    jgnat

OK, let me get this straight. You were emotionally involved with an abusive JW for two years, and because of your work/living situation you have to face him on a regular basis. You are a naturally sweet and kind person, because your first thought is not revenge, but prayer.

I'd vote for revenge. Nothing cruel, just mess with his mind a bit. I figure it would be fair payback. A nice side-benefit is that he might decide to sell and move.

1. Give his address to various mail-order cults. http://www.tomorrowsworld.org/orderfree.shtml
    2. Visit his Kingdom Hall. Shake hands with all the suited dudes. Casually mention that you are "old friends" with so-and-so, but you've both moved on. You are merely visiting for curiosity sake. Take all literature offered, but turn down the personal bible study. Mention an adorable habit or affectation that he has, and laugh. Tell the elders they have a very interesting church.
    3. I'll think of more later...
  • acadian
    acadian

Good morning All.

And Welcome to "Poodle", and "Eagle 1"

Kind Regards

Acadian

• Tez
    Tez

Hiya Poodles!!! Sorry to hear you've had a bad relationship with a JW but glad that you have learned not to get mixed up in it!!! You will learn so much here which will ensure that you don't get lured into it, and will protect you not just from JW's but any sect that tries to take over your brain, and there are many. Sounds like you have a faith of your own? Here there are many from different walks of life though most having JWism in common. There are the intellectual ones (not me!) who will answer your questions with clever answers, there are those who can answer from experience, and there are those who are just so kind, considerate and caring that you come away realising that there are good folk in this world if you just look.... They all want to help, so use this board whenever you want to get your answers, to get encouragement and to help you get over your broken Hope you stay a long time!!!

Take care

{{{{{{{{{{{{{huggles}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

Tez

• Poodles
    Poodles

Thank you one and all!! I feel very welcome here already!! I will do just as you say and take what you say to heart!! I wish i could meet you all but since i can not i will be happy just to chat with you here instead!! My honey (i don't know if we are allowed to say names) an i are still together but not as much as it was in the beginning because i am the type of person who can only take just so much and i start to "back off"!! I have been slowly trying to end the relationship, it's been three months since we have been together" if you know what i mean"!! He keeps trying to entice me to be with him because he knows how i feel about him!! I just need the emotional strength to resist him!! I'm hoping that my chats with all you very nice and understanding ladies and gentlemen will help somewhat!! Here's hoping to have many more chats with you all!!

Poodles

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Hi Poodles, and welcome! Interesting handle. I once dated a girl who was nicknamed "Puddles", but that's another topic altogether. W

• jgnat
    jgnat

Well, then, I think a trip to the kingdom hall is DEFINITELY in order. I bet he hasn't introduced you to his JW friends. Am I right? You are his dirty little secret.

• Poodles
    Poodles

Hi finally_free

I would like to hear the "puddles" story, that is if you don't mind!

Poodles

Hi jgnat

How are you doing these days? Good to hear from you! Girl, you hit the nail on the head with that one!! I have met his exwife, all three of his daughters (they are adults) and his mother so far and he introduced me as "his neighbor"!! I felt like spitting i was so mad at him!! His family do not deserve to be hurt and i've tried to keep them out of our affair but two Decembers ago i told his exwife about us while we were broke up those two weeks! I think she suspected it all along but kept it to herself!! Who would know him better than an exwife who was married to him for 24 years?? I have never seen him so mad but he managed to get past his anger and ask me to come back to him!! If i speak of him too much just put me in my place and i will back off, ok!!

• theinfamousone
    theinfamousone

ALL I CAN SAY POODLES!!! STAY THE HELL OUT oF ThAT SHIT HOLE OF AN ORGANIZATION!!!!! STAY OUTTTT

and oh yeah, welcome to the site hun, ull learn and see and be happy, just like the rest of us...

the infamous one

• rebel8
    rebel8

Oh I'm sure your ex deserves one of these nice e-cards (hee hee) http://jwinfo.8m.com/e-cards.htm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit