Share your most embarassing moments

by DigitalFokus 32 Replies latest jw friends

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

You have to be able to laugh at yourself sometimes...

Here is one of my most embarassing moments.

I was in 7th grade and also the new kid in school. This happened during one of our first big test's, I think it was my english glass but i am not sure.

I had bad gas for some reason that day and had been holding it in instead of "dusting the crops" in the hallways (which is a great way to shed your gas without having to claim it). So anyway. I am sitting in class trying to concentrate on the test while holding in my deadly gas with all the strength my buttcheeks could muster.

I struggled with this for a while and then as if God himself silenced the room...it started. It was sooo quiet in that room that my first volley of ass gas startled a few people. Intent on not giving up my fight against utter humiliation tried my hardest not to continue, but it has already started. A machine gun volley of farts escaped me for about 3 minutes. I swear to god i heard them echoing. I couldn't stop.

The silence of 30ish students studying was tore apart by my but.

talk about making a brown man blush..it was horrible..

DF

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

I enjoyed your experience completely!

I work in a middle school and have for 5 years. There are sooooo many funny stories about some of the kids. I enjoy the kids that can laugh at themselves and shake it off! They are the best.

Thanks for the laugh!

Hawk

• OpenFireGlass
  • SWALKER
    SWALKER

DF---Whew, I'm glad I wasn't in that classroom!!!

Swalker

• Purza
    Purza

When I was 18, I was at a water park riding a rapid on an innertube. I had got too far ahead of my two friends, so I managed to stop and climb up on a rock to wait for them. I was sitting on the rock looking for them and when I saw them I started waving. . . little did I know that my bathing suit had fallen down on one side and I had given every one a show of my right breast! I was mortified! I fixed my suit, jumped off the rock and finished the ride as quickly as possible. My friends were laughing so hard the rest of the day, it was hard for me to forget my embarassment.

Purza

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

For those old enough to remember..........................

Do you remember the pudding that was sold at the District Conventions?

Back in the 1970's at a convention at Three Rivers Stadium in Pittsburgh, PA, I was wearing light tan pants and someone set the "peel back" lid of the chocolate pudding container on my seat. Don't know how long it was there, but when I sat down I realized something wasn't right.

Well.................when I stood up..........the lid left the brown pudding mark in a very strategic place on my behind. it looked like I did a job in my pants. Very embarassing!

Thankfully, I don't live far from the stadium (that isn't there anymore) so I tied my sportcoat around my waist and drove home to change.

Guess the time frame was a little less than two hours until I got back to my family.......with clean pants.

HappyDad

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I had a bathing suit mishap as well Purza!

If you can imagine being with 3 other couples (JW's) in a spa drinking having fun. The guys started betting each other they could dive through this rather small hole in a floating ring. We all dared them so of course they all proved that they could do it. Then one of the girls decided she would do it and she did it just fine, so I tried.....I have boobs....the other girl didn't.....my top came off.....I came up fast cuz it sorta blast you out of the hole......the guys were all smiling!the girls were all likeI was!!!!!!!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow

You've got to be kidding. Nuhhh uh. I'll never, never tell.

OpenFireGlass, you'd a been in trouble had you worn those down where I come from. But cool for you that you had the nerve to be trendy. Weren't the 80's sooo strange?

• bikerchic
    bikerchic
    You've got to be kidding. Nuhhh uh. I'll never, never tell.

Awe, come on play! Nothing could be that bad! I bared my soul so can you!

• FlyingHighNow
    FlyingHighNow
    Awe, come on play! Nothing could be that bad! I bared my soul so can you!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! It's a lot worse than yours.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit