WATCHTOWER MONEY - New contribution program!

by Severus 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Oh, yeah, VM44 - they'll probably say that this is "counterfeiting"!

(it ISN'T.)

It is parody - but humorless dim bulbs have a way of missing that.

• YoursChelbie
    YoursChelbie

This is TOO cool!

Thanks Danny!

YC

• Pistoff
    Pistoff

You MUST get silentlambs, ajwrb, etc OFF these checks; someone will copy this and drop it at the assembly.
    You cannot connect those organizations to this without their permission!!!

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

Brilliant !

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

What a great idea!!! I would love to go to an assembly just to put some in the contribution boxes!!!

Swalker

• Severus
    Severus
    You MUST get silentlambs, ajwrb, etc OFF these checks; someone will copy this and drop it at the assembly.

You cannot connect those organizations to this without their permission!!!

These groups have been informed of the checks already.

After the elders are told about the first ones found in the box, they will sure to assign someone to watch the box to find out who is putting the WT "funny" money in it.

The "Money" is designed to look realistic enough to pass in full view. The different colors of checks are also a means to avoid recognition. I recommend folding the bill/check in two. Smile at the attendant while you put it in the box. Works every time.

• rebel8
    rebel8

FYI, I heard there is a US law requiring images of its currency to be a certain % larger or % smaller than actual money. That is why, when you buy spoof dollars (ie one with Santa's face on it), they are either bigger or smaller than real dollars....or so I'm told.

As silly as the law may be, I'd hate to see the bros get someone thrown in jail...I can imagine them going all James Bond and calling the cops.....

• El Kabong
    El Kabong

I like the serial numbers on the bill.
    Very nice touch.

• jwsons
    jwsons

bttt

jwsons

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

I wish I knew more about computers. I would love to have something to print on the back of the zero dollar bill.

Ideas...

Beth Sharim

Patterson

Armageddon Scene

Fake smiles in a paradise sceen...

Damn, now I want to go to a Kingdom Hall for the first time in over 5 years! Thanks for nothing! err so much!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit