WATCHTOWER MONEY - New contribution program!

by Severus 40 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Madame Quixote
    Madame Quixote

Edited:

Okay, I just checked at the official JW site - (first time I've been there - it is nauseating).

I had to wade through and through a bunch of Jesus propaganda to get the date: April 12.

I think those of us who live in metro areas or areas where there is more than 1 KH should go KH-hopping on April 12 and leave funny money donations at all of them.

I wonder if I need to get a permit to leave anti-jw lit on people's cars?

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

POSTERS SIGNS & BUMPERSTICKERS

Free Watchtower Bumper stickers!

Posters and Favorite Signs
    bendover3.jpg (77482 bytes)click on here for larger version
    (big printer size)
    poster1sm.jpg (56848 bytes)
    Bend over Jehovah!
    (no books from crooks)
    Justice Favors the Not Forgotten
    (click to enlarge for usable poster size)(click to enlarge for usable sign size)
    click the above for larger size, or download graphics file here for printing out as a bumper sticker

APOSTATE POSTER BOY -------- The greatest sedition is silence-All it takes for evil to triumph is for good men/women to do nothing-Danny Haszard Bangor Maine

• stillAwitness
  • Deposit into JW contribution boxes. Make a statement to the Watchtower money collectors.
    Classic! I am so in! Gonna print these out tomorrow!
  • Anyone remember those past 2 "its caption time" threads. One was on the newest WT article on Angels and the other was on that awake magazine with the baby and mom on the cover. I need a good laugh.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Its Convention time again the WBTS money page is still up at Danny Haszard website

We think we fine tuned all the bugs out.

Watchtower Money for protest and awareness

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

WATCHTOWER MONEY

Watchtower Money serves two purposes: to protest the policies of Jehovah's Witnesses and educate the public about the hidden side of the Watchtower Society.

Consider this a sophisticated form of guerilla protest and awareness campaign. Each bill or check is designed to get the attention of the beholder and quickly provide information. This method is important when dealing with Jehovah's Witnesses who are programmed to reject anything that challenges their belief system.

Watchtower Money is designed after USA currency and check styles. This is because Jehovah’s Witnesses are based in the USA and most financial contributions come from that country.

Thank you for your participation!

CLICK ON THE IMAGES BELOW

to open a PDF file that you can save or print.

Watchtower Zero Dollar

A general attention-getter loaded with occult and "non-Christian" images of the Watchtower Society's origins

Select the Zero Dollar featuring the following web addresses:

freeminds.org >go to website

RandyTV.com >go to website

dannyhaszard.com >go to website

silentlambs.com >go to website

reexamine.org >go to website

watchtowerinformationservice.org >go to website

jehovahs-witness.com >go to website

Sampler with each of the websites

Child Abuse Check Download PDF

Promotes awareness of Jehovah's Witnesses' failure to protect children from sexual predators due to the "two-witness rule".

www.silentlambs.org

UN NGO Check Download PDF

Exposes the Watchtower Society's membership as a NGO of the UN, otherwise known as the "wild beast" of Revelation according to JWs.

www.randytv.org and www.freeminds.org

Blood Check Download PDF

Highlights the confusing doctrine and misleading information about Jehovah's Witnesses' refusal of blood transfusions.

www.ajwrb.org and Google: Louderback-Wood (AP Press Release)

Information Suppression Check Download PDF

Decries the Watchtower legal attack of the "Quotes" website for cataloging "embarassing" quotes from the Societies own literature.

www.reexamine.org and Jehovahs-Witness Discussion Forum

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

Have just seen this and have been printing the cheques off all afternoon.......Im gonna have a busy week.

• TheSheppard
    TheSheppard

So you're targeting account servants?... lol, yeah that will bring the organization down.

Proverbs 26:11:

"Just like a dog returning to its vomit, the stupid one is repeating his foolishness"

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Does Danny no longer post here?

Bangalore

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Does Danny no longer post here?

What you missed that episode? He assaulted and old Witness at the door. Some people took his side, most on the forum didn't. He took off, wasn't banned I don't think, but he still comments on JW news stories all over the Net last I noticed. It was around the same time as the Trevor/Linda Gate scandal. Me, I should be a historian.

I wonder what happened to Severus. Was he really in Scotland? And StillAWitness too for that matter.

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Thanks for the info,Slimboyfat. I think maybe he needs counselling. I have seen his commments on the JW news stories and blogs. He seems quite bitter.

Bangalore

• Share this

Google+
    Pinterest
    Reddit