I beg your pardon, but your breast is in my eye!!!

by Scully 45 Replies latest jw experiences

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41
    Good thing Mr. Scully isn't on a judicial committee for you.

"Did her breast touch your eye or brush the eye?"

"Was it her left or right breast?"

"Did you touch the breast?"

"Did you have an orgasm when the breast made contact?"

"Do you dream about the breast now that you're not in the chair?"

OMG! BG.............been there, totally violated feeling afterwards...................felt, dirty..........

• jojochan
    jojochan
    "Did her breast touch your eye or brush the eye?"

"Was it her left or right breast?"

"Did you touch the breast?"

"Did you have an orgasm when the breast made contact?"

"Do you dream about the breast now that you're not in the chair?"

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!

jojochan.

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

Not really a story from the dentist but rather one from the barbers. I used to go to this barber, sit in the chair and put my hands on the arm rests with the end of my fingers dangling over the ends of the arm rests and then he'd chuck this white sheet over my body and hands to stop my hair going over me while he cut it.

As he cut my hair he'd be walking around me chatting away about crap but quite often I'd notice he had his groin pressed up against the arm rest and my fingers

• Gretchen956
    Gretchen956

I think I might grow to like going to your dentist!

Sherry

• West70
    West70

GEEEEEEEZ, what happened to the day when the raised issues would not even be issues.

When I was in college over 2 decades ago, I helped pay the bills by working in the school's alumni office. My supervisor was a slightly overweight mid-20s female who had the misfortune of having to pack around 44DDs.

That young lady was one of nicest and sweetest people whom I have ever known in my life. She was so innocent that she had never even had a boyfriend up to that point in her life. Whenever a stray sexual remark was inadvertently made in her presence, she would turn beet red.

However, she had the habit of walking up to you while you were working at your desk and leaning over one of your shoulders, which generally meant one of those "monsters" ended up in your ear, eye, or merely resting on your shoulder.
    At some point in time, every student in the office - male and female - eventually told her good naturedly to get her (---various terms----) out of their eye, ear, etc.

She thought it was hilarious, and we all did too. Both she and us laughed this off numerous times, and noone EVER thought anything "sexual" of it.

I'm glad I am as old as I am, and that I won't have to live much longer in a society where every innocent move and person is looked at as a potential criminal.

• skeeter1
    skeeter1

I had a dentist and his assistant who hated each other. They fought while each had sharp objects in my mouth.

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

hehehehhe oh i had an enjoyable dental cleaning once......... cept for that freaking scraper thingy. hot dental ASSistant who even tho being seven or eight months pregnate, still was hot as hell. so she leans me back in the chair and all but straddles me whilst scrapeing da teefs. i was early twenties............ loved it. almost put a dolla in her smock hahahhaahha jk

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Funny Scully,

JoelBear has nightmares about this too.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

Did you go there, seeking titilation?

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

That is not fair - can you tell me the name of your dentist - I want her breast in my eye?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit