Dub dub dub, another one bites the dust.... Albert D Schroeder is dead

by Abaddon 27 Replies latest jw friends

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll

I wonder if Satan and God will argue over his body like they did with moses...

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Schroeder has been wheelchair bound for quite a long time and was constantly attended to by one or two bethelites. Until recently I would see him in front of the Tower's building with a Wt pinned to his shirt getting his 15 minutes of service in. He has been totally incoherrent for a long time and I am sure had no concept of his surroundings. About 6 months ago when it was a beautiful day in Brooklyn Heights I saw him being pushed around in his wheelchair. I tried to engage him in a conversation and was unable to get him to even look up at me.

I have always heard that deaths occur in 3s. so who are going to be the next two. Isn't Barber about 120 now?

• Dr Jekyll
    Dr Jekyll
    I wondered about cause of death because, although 94, I hadn't seen anything reported that he was in bad health.

Heart attack caused by a hooker spanking him a spatula

lol

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

It's always sad when someone passes away, no matter how old they were.

What a pity he led such a wasted life.

• Scully
    Scully

I'm sure his family feels his life was a beautiful testimony to his faith, and that they will miss him.

I disagree with the belief system, but certainly the friends and loved ones he left behind are entitled to mourn his death in the way they feel best represents his life.

Sorry, I just can't get into mocking the dead lately. Maybe because three of my dear non-JW friends have had deaths in their respective families in the last couple of weeks. Two lost their elderly mothers. Another just lost her sister - a year older than me - two days ago.

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu
    About 6 months ago when it was a beautiful day in Brooklyn Heights I saw him being pushed around in his wheelchair. I tried to engage him in a conversation and was unable to get him to even look up at me.

Kinda like Rod Steward on South Park?
    "Ooooooh. Poop my pants. Oooooooh. Pooped em."

• startingover
    startingover

NewYork44m,

Thanks for that info, that was what I was curious about.

A WT pinned to him, that is really sad.

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

Any one know how judah ben is taking it?

• carla
    carla

Will this be big news at the hell tonight?

• upside/down
    upside/down

If there is an after life... I wonder what he's thinking RIGHT NOW?

"Damn...I was wrong"

or "Oh shit...there is such a thing as Karma....I'm f*cked"

u/d(of the met Al while I was just a wee "study" class)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit