Thank you!

by Hawkeye 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

I received a courtesy copy of this letter and all I can say is WOW! Hawkeye, I give you a "best" award with this one. You used illustrations and scriptures that fit just perfect. The Theocratic Ministry School Overseer couldn't raise a finger on this one. You hit it dead on. I don't know who is on your mailing list for this one but may I suggest a copy to WT Bethel and a copy to the CO. James would love to see this one. He just spent over 3 hours with the friday night elders meeting during his recent visit. This letter will allow him to visit the elders even more. Maybe this time something will be done. Since it is now public knowledge.

If he doesn't have gray hair now, he will once he gets done with this circuit.

I'm lovin it.

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

Hawkeye -

Mr. Schne here -

would you be at liberty to tell me if my in-laws received this fine letter? Just wondering. I can't wait to hear of the response from the letter. Even if they attempt to discredit, the accusation is still in the back of their minds.....

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Congratulations Hawkeye!!!!

I so happy for you that you have friends who are there to support you as you take you first steps to freedom.

You have friends on this board as well

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

IBAT,

Do you have the CO's address? I would love to send him a copy of my DA letter!!!!

So far, I haven't heard anything from any witnesses I did send it to. I don't expect that I will either. Can't wait to see one in the store next time!!! Kill 'em with kindness.

Hawkeye

• juni
    juni
    Can't wait to see one in the store next time!!! Kill 'em with kindness.

Hi Hawkeye!

I PMed YOU SO CHECK YOUR IN BOX.

FROM MY EXPERIENCE AS A DA ONE, YOU CAN'T KILL THEM W/KINDNESS. THAT WOULD TAKE THEM LOOKING AT YA. TO THEM YOU ARE DOG POOP ON THE BOTTOM OF THEIR SHOES. EVEN THOUGH A LOT OF THEM ARE PUTTING ON A PRETENSE, THEY STILL WANT TO BE A PART OF THE SOCIAL THING.

JUNI

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

Good for you Hawk! By the way..

So far, I haven't heard anything from any witnesses I did send it to. I don't expect that I will either

Don't mean to burst your bubble but correct me if I'm wrong here but I remember hearing that any D'A letter that includes any ref. to "apostasy" the JW's are instructed to disregard immedietly.

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Hawk , thats great news. One of the best lines I have ever read on this forum was from a guy named Dave ( Seven006 ) he said something to the effect that ( outside of our little community here, nobody really gives a shit ). WELCOME.

• sf
    sf

hawkeye,

Incidently, you never replied to my question in your first thread.

Do you intend on doing so?

sKally

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

Sorry SF for not replying sooner. Still trying to get used to this.

No, I am not the same Hawkeye. Until very recently I would have been TERRIFIED to go on an "apostate website!!!!"

• sf
    sf

Thanks for the reply. No worries.

About.com was not an apostate website/ chatroom. At least, not in the beginning.

Take care.

sKally

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit