Thank you!

by Hawkeye 22 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hawkeye
    Hawkeye

Thank you to all who have welcomed me to the forum. I can't believe it. I NEVER was welcomed like this in the cong. wow!!!!!

Thanks also for the good advice about my DA letter. I just sent out my copies to some of my old" friends," who I really don't care if I ever see again! I am so lucky though that we have 4 families leaving the org at about the same time.( one was an elder!) Wonderful support. TRUE friends!

Freedom is power!!!!

Thanks again everyone!

Hawkeye

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

4 families... WOW

• carla
    carla

That's great! Glad to hear it! Must be a real shake-up at the hell, hey?

• candidlynuts
    candidlynuts

welcome hawkeye

(and again to you openfire)

this place has offered me a lot of advice and empathy.. it really is helpful.

<------- if i wasnt such a big chicken i think i'd make personal friends here as well! but as it it i'm still a fader and dont want to lose what family i have left.

• carla
    carla

ps- forgot to welcome you! Glad you found jwd.

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

Yes , & WELCOME

, Mike (of the 15 years later... and still socially retarted class)

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hawkeye I am so pleased for you that you are surrounded by people going through the same process. Also it is going to help you immensly having a place to speak with people who really understand what you are going through. I know this from personal experience.

You will love it here!

• TheListener
    TheListener

Welcome Hawkeye. Glad to see you made it out. Nice to hear so many leaving at once. What a blow to the faith of those left, eh?

Good luck on your journey.

• Chimene
    Chimene

4 Families! Wow! Awesome!

• Dismembered
    Dismembered

Congrats Hawkeye

Dismembered

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit