I NEED YOUR HELP WITH LAWSUIT AGAINST THE WATCHTOWER

by SHUNNED FATHER 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Quotes
    Quotes

A suggestion to those that are following the advice to send cheques/drafts:

As I understand things, it is often very difficult to cash a cheque in Canada that has been drawn on an American bank.

But there is an easy solution, and still fairly anonymous (and this works from pretty much any country, not just USA):

Go to your local Post Office. Ask for an International Money Order -- these usually come on PINK PAPER. No matter where in the world you are, Mr. Hughes will be able to cash it without difficulty. Also, I'm pretty certain that this is more economical that getting a Bank Draft at your local bank.

~Q

• Apostate Kate
    Apostate Kate

May I suggest that in the sad case that the money is not needed, (I refuse to believe that) but that "if," Any unneeded monies be put in trust for the next case against the Watchtower. This way Laurence need not be concerned with the funds, just know they come from our hearts, to the cause of justice. Together we WILL make a difference! Justice WILL prevail, and we WILL be validated in the legal courts, and the court of public opinions.

• outnfree
    outnfree

BTTT

• rebel8
    rebel8

Lawrence, do you think it would help if I put a picture of Bethany on my web site too? If you want me to do that, just let me know where I can get one and I will.

• Unclepenn1
    Unclepenn1

Just donated. Keep this thread going, or start a new one soon! (Sometimes the multiple page ones get passed by)

Penn

• Clam
    Clam

That's excellent rebel8 - makes it very easy.

I see nearly 1500 reads on this thread. Let's hope with board members and lurkers combined this sum is achieved very quickly! Uncle penn too true. Also it would be a good idea to possibly let us know how the donation target is coming along?

• hubert
    hubert

bttt....Hope no one is upset with me doing this. I just think it needs to stay near the top, until we find out how Lawrence is doing financially.

Hubert

• hubert
    hubert
    I see nearly 1500 reads on this thread. Let's hope with board members and lurkers combined this sum is achieved very quickly!

Time is running out.

According to Lawrences' posts, Lawrence needs this money this week.

Let's hope we hear some "good news" about this soon.

Hubert

• Utopian_Raindrops

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit