FRANCE-WTS BIG SCANDAL IF TRUE

by DannyHaszard 64 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

This is a discussion/debate forum to ascertain facts,a freedom not allowed at watchtower gatherings.

Hello! to dozy the threads title-FRANCE-WTS BIG SCANDAL IF TRUE

• greendawn
    greendawn

If that is true it's a reply to some ppl on the forum who suspect that the WTS is in serious financial trouble, what overheads do they have as a corporation anyway the R&F are doing everything for them free or virtually free.

As for them having military shares when a JW is not supposed to even touch a rifle in an army, that shows how double faced and deceitful they are.

• ICBehindtheCurtain
    ICBehindtheCurtain

Thank you Danny for that Info, Great Work as Usual!!!!

Those DAMN HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!

IC

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

mmm unc grabs envelope ... chews end of pencil...60,000 properties worth on average a conservative $150,000US = $9,000,000,000

then again maybe those printing machines have been working overtime

keep following the money trail boys and girls and you'll skin the beast yet.

any corrections to my math would be much appreciated,

out of the loop unc.

PS Is there any truth™ to the rumour™ that the society™ will soon place™ its Kingdom Halls™ on the open market as investment properties to be leased back to local congregations™?

rumour monger unc™

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

unc,

I like the way you think, conservative math.......

• JH
    JH

http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/5455/1.ashx

an old thread that talks about the Watchtower's wealth

• JH
    JH

By their own teachings, if the Watchtower has alot of money accumulated, it's going to be worthless in their new system.

So why not help the poor and sick in the congregations with it, atleast with the interest that the money generates?

• rebel8
    rebel8

I am not trying to make you uncomfortable dozy, just trying to get you to realize how your prejudices are skewing your view of reality.

The 18th poster was the first to query the amount , just before my post - most took it at face value (despite it being out by a factor of 1000)

Let's test to see how accurate that statement is.

Poster #1 (Danny Haszard) started the thread with the title "IF TRUE" in capital letters.

#2 aniron questioned the amount.

#3 darth frosty says "time to research".

#6 lighthouse 1956 wonders how much blame the WTS has in this investment.

#9 Ironclaw says "I hope this is true."

#10 docbob says the value is far below what the article said.

#11 is me and I questioned the facts.

Most of the others made jokes, not serious statements that they accepted the article at face value.

• hijack
    hijack

Yes those damn bastard indeed

Rand Cam Engine Corp. is a privately held company whose stock is reportedly
    owned 50% by The Watchtower Society, a religious organization, 34% by James
    McCann and the balance by several other shareholders. Mr. McCann has indicated
    that he donated the shares held by The Watchtower Society to that organization
    but has retained a voting proxy for those shares. Accordingly, in Notes (3) and
    (4) above, beneficial ownership of the 5,073,200 shares registered in the name
    of Rand Energy Group Inc. has been attributed to The Watchtower Society and Mr.
    McCann. We believe it would be misleading and not provide clear disclosure to
    list as beneficial owners in the table the other entities and persons discussed
    in this paragraph, although a strict reading of Rule 13d-3 under the Securities
    Exchange Act of 1934 might require each such entity and person to be listed in
    the beneficial ownership table.
    end quote

god has a special reservation for the gb. It's called "the lake that burns with fire and sulphure"

I hear the rates are pretty low these days on that travel plan since it is a one way ticket

So now gb, be real big men and fuss up now!! reply to this thread if this is all wrong . stick up for yourself at least. If we don't hear from you, then this is all true.

You will not be apostates for replying to this thread as jehoba has granted clemency (what the hell ever that is)

• seawolf
    seawolf

rebel8: I found the article hard to believe. I was saying "wow" because IF TRUE (like the title says) would be unbelievable. I mean come on $708 billion?? I have no doubt that it's into the billions but $708 is outragious. It's hard to mentally grasp that Bill Gates could have done better by working at the Watchtower instead of Microsoft. ;)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit