FRANCE-WTS BIG SCANDAL IF TRUE

by DannyHaszard 64 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""If you were alive in WW2 and the Nazi's offered you money even though you had a pretty good idea it came from the hems of skirts of murdered women and children, would you take it? ""

Exactly how does this compare to the story? The money in your example is stolen goods. The funds generated by the Trust Fund or by the stock is legally obtained.I believe the purpose of the Trust Fund IS TO MAKE MONEY or the Trustee isn't doing his/her job.

• Balaamsass
  • Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

If they don't publish their financial data, how can anyone estimate their assets? I thought perhaps 3-5 billion. WOW! Spa services at Bethel. WOW.

Can someone fact check?

• Band on the Run
    Band on the Run

I used to work in Brooklyn Heights. Several lawyers lived there. It is more exquisite than the nicest areas of Greenwich Village. A small apartment goes for millions. There is also a Brooklyn Heights ethic similar to Greenwich Village ethic. The buildings are low-scale. Perhaps b/c of underwater springs not allowing much access to bedrock. The lower scale is sos much more humane. These people care passionately about their homes. They go way beyond regular homeowners. I've told the story before but the community could not take the plastic flowers at Bethel. They met with the WT and were very sensisitve to WT concerns but asked if they could refrain from the vinyl flowers. An offer was made for others to pay for fresh flowers. The meeting was a fiasco. The response was even more vinyl flowers. All these people were saying, "Imagine vinyl flowers." It was so Witness culturish.

They don't pay taxes so there is no way of documenting the numbers. My eyeballs popped out when I saw the number.

• Refriedtruth
    Refriedtruth

The Watchtower Bible and Tract Society Jehovah's Witnesses is a fraud for God religious racket.

They have defrauded millions of followers including my whole can.The Watchtower's #1 fear is LAWSUITS

Their vulnerabilities are:Blood ban deaths liability (and exploration of suicides and premature deaths due to apocalyptic counsel to minimize preventive health care because the big A is gonna cure-all.)

2) Actual defrauding of member assets

3) Pedophile cover-up liability the RCC has paid a Billion dollars.

These should be explored more,lets make em squirm

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit