FRANCE-WTS BIG SCANDAL IF TRUE

by DannyHaszard 64 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• darth frosty
    darth frosty

rebel 8 your a sweety. As far as the property 25 columbia hts being worth only 3 mil its got to be worth at least triple that. The brown stones down the street in the brklyn hts go for a mil easily (those use to be the houses they showed for the cosby show.)

• johnny cip
    johnny cip

in new york city. the price of a 1 family home. in a middle income area is from $400-000 - $700,000. out of about 20 halls i can think of off the top of my head. not one can be worth less than a million. most are likely worth about 2-4 million each. thats at least 20-80 million just in part of my county. i forget the number . but there are over 100 halls in new york city figure an @ value of 2 million each your talking easy 200 million just here. not including bethel or assembly halls. can any one say BILL as IN $$$$$$$$$DOLLAR BILL$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. i'm sure my number are on the low side. john just the building at 25 columbia hts. has to be worth at least 50- 100 million

• cbew
    cbew

705 Billion in assets sounds like a typo error to me. If that were true, each JW would of have to given over $100,000 in their lifetime being a JW. In my 20 years of being a JW my donations probably amounted to no more than $30,000 and I am in the typical middle class income bracket. Twenty years ago there were only 2.5 million JWs as I recall and then you have to account for the fact that most JWs are in the lower income brackets not to mention many children and housewives who do not work. Also many JWs are in third world countries where the per capita incomes are usually only a few thousand a year. Taking all this into consideration it does not seem likely that the Watchtower has assets totalling 705 Billion dollars. Maybe more like 7B would be a credible figure.

• Gerard
    Gerard
    The last link shows you a document showing the WT of Pennsylvania owns 5.51% of the "LIQUID ASSETS MONEY MARKET FUND". I don't know how to find the value of the fund but I'm sure someone will figure it out and post.

The last resercher to look into "J P Morgan Liquid Assets Money Market Fund" posted that this fund was vlued at $1.69 Billion. If you take 5.51% of that $1.69 Billion comes to $93,119,000.

The direct link he gave way bak then is inactive now, but I found these pdf documents. Look for "J P Morgan Liquid Assets Money Market Fund" and open its pdf files for your review:

http://www.jpmorganfunds.com/jpmam/index.jsp?p=Products/Fund+Information

Gerard

• Golf
    Golf

Hey folks, you mean the Witnesses have been preaching the 'New World Order' and the 'One World Government' for the illuminati all these years?

Golf

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

and own 50 percent of a company dealing with armament technology, called ‘Silver Fox’.

This machinery was tested in the second war in Iraq.

This turns out to be what we already knew...the Rand company. ; ; http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/11/53091/1.ashx ;

""Rand Energy Group is owned 51% by Reg Technologies Inc. and 49% by Rand Cam Engine Corp. Rand Cam Engine Corp. is a privately held company whose stock is reportedly owned 50% by The Watchtower Society, a religious organization, 34% by James McCann and the balance by several other shareholders. Mr. McCann has indicated that he donated the shares held by The Watchtower Society to that organization but has retained a voting proxy for those shares.""

If you do not have the voting proxy, the voting rights to the stock, do you REALLY own it?

• carla
    carla

If you do not have the voting proxy, the voting rights to the stock, do you REALLY own it?-------------I think the general populations would say that if you profit from it in any way, you own it. Here again like with Phillip Morris, they could decline any profits from this company on moral grounds and donate it to some world peace charity. But, obviously they care more about their bottom line than practicing what they preach.

• RevFrank
    RevFrank

And they, watchtower, have to continue to sell out their Kingdom halls to other churches or businesses for the lack of money?

This must be a joke....lol

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""I think the general populations would say that if you profit from it in any way, you own it""

Then, since I profit from public transportation I must own it?

""Here again like with Phillip Morris, they could decline any profits from this company on moral grounds and donate it to some world peace charity.""

I believe the Phillip Morris stock is actually owned by a trust isn't it?

• carla
    carla

Beep Beep,

I'll ask you the same question that I asked in the Phillip Morris thread that is going- If you were alive in WW2 and the Nazi's offered you money even though you had a pretty good idea it came from the hems of skirts of murdered women and children, would you take it? Or would you hide your head in the sand so you could feel good about it and say, 'I didn't know'. Technically you may not have had absolute proof, but you knew. Would you still accept it?

When the wt does not allow it's cleaning crew members to even clean a house on a military base and yet it profits financially from the military, to me and most of the world, the wt is going to look like hypocrites.

Have you never had to make decision based upon your moral standards that would affect your financial welfare? We have, we turned down projects that could have been quite lucrative but could not do the project due to the subject matter at hand. Do you ever make a stand when buying products? Do you ever try to help keep the little guy in business if you can? Do you shop locally if possible? If the wt cannot make financial decisions based upon their moral standards then they will be called hypocrites especially when they df people for having anything to with the military at all. They have a choice to accept monies due to them through this stock. They choose greed over their fake moral standards.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit