ONE More Round of Lets Play Stoopid!!!

by Sparkplug 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Sparky, first copyright your work or works in progress ( http://www.copyright.gov/ ), then get an agent.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Good stuff Sparkplug, very funny! :)

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Hey Thanks Frannie. I bookmarked it and am reading it now.

Dan, Thanks! I would do anything to see you smile...on a thread, thru the computer.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Also, you'll need a hook for an intro letter to that agent, Sparky. Something to really grab their attention in the intro letter, then send along a few (perhaps 5 or 6) of your copyrighted anecdotal "columns." If they're interested, they'll do the editing and repackage it for sale, along with getting the copyright thing updated for you.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

A place to "shop" for a literary agent online...... http://www.writers.net/agents.html ...... Or just google the phrase "literary agents"

• Nikita
    Nikita

Hey Sparkplug, thanks for sharing-I needed to laugh! The same thing happened to my father-in-law-he was so humiliated when they told him what the problem was! (Worse yet, he had to face my mother-in-law and sister-in-law and husband and tell them!)

Nikita

• LDH
    LDH

Great great story.

Ballistic, the 710 story is true comedy. Loved it.

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan
    I would do anything to see you smile...on a thread, thru the computer.

I keep coming back to this over the past couple of days, because I can't figure out if it's a compliment or a sly insult!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

To tighten turn to the right. LMAO

• Purza
    Purza

Great story sparkplug -- glad it worked out for you in the end -- I know that feeling of dread when the check engine light comes on.

Reminded me a bit of my friend who told me her "sailboat" light was on. WTF? I couldn't figure out what it was -- well it was her temperature light -- it looks like a sailboat when it really is a thermometer. Duh!

Purza

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit