ONE More Round of Lets Play Stoopid!!!

by Sparkplug 29 Replies latest jw friends

• ballistic
    ballistic

Did you hear about the lady who asked for a replacement 710 cap for her car's engine?

• ballistic
    ballistic

The other day I was in Halfords. A lady comes in and asked for a seven ten cap. We all looked at each other and said, "What's a seven ten cap?"

She said "You know, it's right on the engine. Mine got lost some how and I need a new one."

"What does it do?

She said she didn't know, but its always been there.

The assistant gave her a note pad and asked her if she could draw a picture.
    So she makes a circle about 3 inches in diameter and in the centre she writes 710.

• unique1
    unique1

I did that too, don't feel bad. My dad always taught me not to put the gas lid on too tight it may cause pressure in your gas tank. Of course that was on an old car and I didnt' realize that theory changed on new cars. If the gas tank lid clicks, turn it until it clicks or that light will go on.

• joelbear
    joelbear

you are a great story teller. they don't laugh at women, they think how frail they are and how glad they are men. he probably made hot passionate love to his wife that night you made him feel so manly.

no, its the obviously clueless gay men like me that they laugh at like when i drove 40 miles to my dealership because there was a funny smell coming from under the car and he reached under there and pulled out a piece of plastic that had got stuck. now HE laughed at me

• Snoozy
    Snoozy

Then there was the time after hubby died (He did all the mechanical work on the cars) that I realized I needed to add water ...

So having experience working on older cars..I put the water in the biggest hole in the front of the motor!.That's where the radiator is right?

Wrong..It was the oil hole...well I had a feeling I did something wrong so then I checked the manuel to see where the water goes...oh s--t wrong place.

So luckily I have AAA and had to have it towed because I didn't dare start it up with water in the motor...After all..I'm not stupid..much..

As I'm explaining this to the mechanic at the local garage..I can also tell he and his partner are holding back a belly laugh!..

I put my tail between my legs and took a taxi home. They later called and said they had to change the oil twice to make sure it was cleaned out..but they couldn't make any guarantees.

Well it's OK I guess ..that was three years ago.And it's still going...(fingers crossed)

And concerning that check engine light..the van I had did that. But it had been sitting for a long time and I figured it had a mental problem..

I gave it to my son because it was just too big for me to drive around. It turned out the transmission fluid had slowly drained out and the transmission was messed up.. He had to pay $500. to get whatever it was fixed. You got off lucky!..The funny thing is I just got through reading about the gas cap and how it can cause your check engine light to go on if it is loose. I also didn't know that you could get it checked free..I had to pay a couple hundred dollars for a diagnosis one time....or two..

I know the anxiety you must have been going through that day..one of my daughters days sounds like one of your days ...

She is a single parent with a 7 year old and she has really wierd things happen too!

She's always needing to borrow money a week before payday..she gets paid once a month and she just can't get that budget in gear!..It seems like something is always happening to her.

Snoozy Q...

• SWALKER
    SWALKER

Were you dreaming when you came up with the name Sparkplug???

Funny story, thanks for sharing!

Swalker

• MerryMagdalene
    MerryMagdalene

Decki...You're wonderful!!! You really should be in print.

~Merry

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Prof-((huggs backatcha))

BillyG- Say Gerl whatz up!! I have been thinking of you!

I know the anxiety you must have been going through that day..one of my daughters days sounds like one of your days ...

She is a single parent with a 7 year old and she has really wierd things happen too!

She's always needing to borrow money a week before payday..she gets paid once a month and she just can't get that budget in gear!..It seems like something is always happening to her.

Snoozy Q...

That sounds so familiar.

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

Bem, Gretchen, lil toe!, -I am so glad you are laughing!!

Ballistic- That was a funny joke. It hit me right between my crossed eyes. Joelbear and Unique1 and snoozy - I am so glad I am not alone. The experiences are so damn funny! Swalker- It’s a baby name I got. Look: Here is a chapter or ten about it.……. http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/6/87997/1.ashx Frannie and Merry! (Billy) So , tell me how to do it. I have no clue and I think I would spend years just trying to do spell checking. lol Why wont my words post correctly? Help

• Sparkplug
    Sparkplug

I should start another thread, but does anyone know why I cannot type in Word Doc, and the paste it into the thread like I used to do? It separates unless all is jammed together.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit