You've rented a billboard in front of a KH. What would you put on it?

by whyizit 54 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

You call us weird?!

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Friends don't let "The Friends" brainwash friends.

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan
    "IF YOU JOINED A CULT, YOU'D BE HOME BY NOW"

LMAO......... that's a good one!

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan
    There are no windows on this Kingdom Hall.

Car stereo Liquidation!!!!!!!!!!

That makes me think..... I could get some bumper stickers that say "www.freeminds.org" and put them on all the cars. Maybe toss a pack of smokes and a Hustler mag into all the cars to see who gets DF.

• ObservingTexan
    ObservingTexan

STAND BACK

LIGHTNING

MAY STRIKE

AT

ANY MOMENT!

• unclebruce
  • Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    asphinctersezwhat?

That's what I'd put on it.

• Mary
    Mary

FREE KOOL-AID INSIDE.

• kool aid man
    kool aid man

I am in the sign advertising business, and signs no doubt can have a big impact in the community. We have been experimenting here in New England with sign advertising on telephone poles exposing Jehovah's Witnesses for who they really are and trying to entise Witnesses to call. Our message simply was (black letters on a white background) Jehovah's Witnesses have you found out yet?. We received numerous phone calls, some even from elders, whose numbers showed up on the I.D. box. they listened to a recorded message. We have also used a large 10 ft. banner, we have placed in front of our house for six weeks, as well as using this as part of our memorial night "demonstrative gesture" in front of the Kingdom Hall. The banner simply read "Over 23,000 alleged child molesters on file at Watchtower headquarters". To find out who these predators are locally call (978) 851-2924 for a recorded message. Go to DocBobs website, hit news, to see one of these signs.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Hey Kool Aid !!! Sorry couldn't help myself LOL

I'm in New England...have a great spot for a lawn sign...lots of traffic....nothing huge...where can I get some of your sign styles ??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit