You've rented a billboard in front of a KH. What would you put on it?

by whyizit 54 Replies latest jw friends

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Publishing direct quotes from OUR OWN publications that we GAVE AWAY FOR FREE is embrassing and damages our reputation......wts lawyers in a lawsuit to force a research website to close.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

Got Friends and Family that you'd really never like to see again ?

Want to avoid boring holiday and family functions ?

Decided that parenthood isn't for you and need a way to ditch the kids ?

Get shunned by the Jehovah's Witnesses and all this could be yours !

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

The stupid suit your wearing -- 200$

The cheap breifcase full of propaganda -- 10$

Donations for WT and awake and everything else the WTS makes you donate to -- 300$

Flipin' the bird to the elders that Disfellowship you and then leading a NORMAL life free of all this cult action and prude sisters...

Priceless

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

or

There are no windows on this Kingdom Hall.

Car stereo Liquidation!!!!!!!!!!

• ballistic
    ballistic

JESUS IS COMING... ~ look busy

• hartstrings
    hartstrings

You guys are great! I love u/d's the best. I think if you could get them to think about anything, it would be best to direct them to something their own leaders have put in print. Obviously, this is the most damaging thing to the WTS as seen by Quotes' site. They know that interested ones will be warned about apostates, as are the r/f, but when something they said (and the more recent the better) is shown to be dangerous, what can they do??

HS

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

If you want to really screw up your life, come on in!

• moshe
    moshe

An understanding householder who lived right across the street from the KH that helped and encouraged my wife to divorce me let me put up a small sign in the front yard- about the size a realtor would use- It said:

Ask -my name- how Jehovah's Witnesses Destroy families.

I kept it up for a month- then my wife let me come back home - I took the sign down- We still ended up in divorce, but I had made my point. They built a new KH 5 miles away in a new city a few years later.

• uninformed
    uninformed

BONEZZ

That was the best. All the others were good too. But hands down, you win.

u

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

Love is Kind. 1 Cor 13:4

Shunning is not.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit