You've rented a billboard in front of a KH. What would you put on it?

by whyizit 54 Replies latest jw friends

• Honesty
    Honesty

THE WATCHTOWER GOD IS GOING TO DESTROY YOU IF YOU DON'T JOIN OUR CLUB

• Beck_Melbourne
    Beck_Melbourne

MILLIONS NOW LIVING WILL NEVER DIE

....or so we thought....

• schne_belly
    schne_belly

This is not so far-fetched.

There is a billboard in front of the local KH. I will check into rental costs, etc....

Keep the ideas coming. If we do it, we'll post pictures!!

• onesong
    onesong

JEHOVAH GOD...YOU GOTTA LOVE HIM (OR HE'LL KILL YOU)

Hey I'm in NH also--I'll put up some signs!

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie
    WANTED: PUBLISHING COMPANY NEEDS MINDLESS TWITS LEMMINGS WHO WILL AGREE TO BEING ENSLAVED BY SAID COMPANY AND BELIEVE EVERYTHING THAT"S PUBLISHED OR SPOKEN BY SAID COMPANY'S HEIRARCHY AND WILL DEVOTE TO SAID COMPANY ANY AND ALL PRESENT AND FUTURE FINANCIAL HOLDINGS, INCLUDING IRA's, STOCKS, INSURANCE POLICIES AND REAL ESTATE HOLDINGS.
  • whyizit
    whyizit

INCREDIBLE! You have given me some excellent ideas and I am interested in anyone who has done this type of thing before, be it in newspapers, signs, billboards, whatever the source. Please PM me and let me know your experiences! I am truly considering this. The response has been great! Thanks!!!!

• primitivegenius
    primitivegenius

this is cool. nice postings

• whyizit
    whyizit

I've been checking out my options. There are a whole lot of telephone poles that I could post things on that lead right up to the KH. I've also noticed these cool little political signs that stick in the ground. They are fairly cheap and easy to put just everywhere. I have a friend in the printing business who can get them for me at cost, and I would be able to remain totally anonymous! The billboard thing would be too expensive for me. I'm kind of on my own with this right now. If my "ship comes in" in the meantime, you'll know it, because I'll have billboards all over the place with your suggestions. You are brilliant!!!

If anyone else gives this a go, will you please get in touch with me and let me know how it goes? What method you used and if it made anyone think? I'll let you know how it goes on my end! I may hide somewhere and video tape the reactions in the KH parking lot!

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

If someone was to lease billboard space,i would donate to the cost if it is near a kh. I am sure i am not alone in that aspect. Anyone intrested?

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

If I were going to leave some literature at the local KH, what do you think the best would be?? UN, Silent Lambs, blood??

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit