You've rented a billboard in front of a KH. What would you put on it?

by whyizit 54 Replies latest jw friends

• mkr32208
    mkr32208

I would post a message that would APPEAR to be for the general public only!

My message of choice has always been;

Is the Jehovah's Witness knocking on your door a pedophile?

www.Silentlambs.com www.jehovahs-witness.com

• anewme
    anewme

Just to caution everyone, our local KH has cameras pointed out towards the parking lot and the entrance of the hall and every meeting the P.O is monitoring the cameras during the meeting. I kid you not. He sits right in front of a split monitor watching over the property while the speaker drones on. So even though the halls are windowless, many have covert surveillance cameras now to catch and prosecute vandals.

• uninformed
    uninformed

Over 16, no 15, no 14, no 13, no 12, no 11, no 10, no 9, no 8, no 7, no 6 million satisfied customers USERS.

u

• whyizit
    whyizit

I'm in no way shape or form advocating that anyone should destroy or vandalize JW property. I merely would like to point to facts that they are not aware of. Get them on the path to thinking for themselves and researching more about this group, before they indoctrinate other unsuspecting individuals into this publishing nightmare. I want to be able to post signs LEGALLY. Maybe a group of us could get together and pool our resources. Make this happen and see if it helps.

What do you think?

• insearchoftruth
    insearchoftruth

That is what I was thinking, just some signs along the road to the KH, sort of like the size that a real estate agent or a yard sale would use, was thinking posting to light/power poles to make sure those leaving/arriving at the kh would at least see them, maybe listing a website for further information.

I too do not advocate anything illegal, just want to encourage looking at the total picture and if after reading about the wts history, someone still wants to be a jw, nothing we can do, but.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit