JW message board talking about "famous" apostates

by unbeliever 40 Replies latest jw friends

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

I think Simon Green should get at least an honorable mention!

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Barbara Anderson didn't make the list either? hmmmm

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Awe well what did you expect we all know good little dubs aren't 'posed to look at Apostate sites or materials anyways.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Do they know what apostates believe and that the JW GB and elders refused to answer any of their questions on many issues? The GB does not argue because it can't argue. It's a case of sorry no answers.

• oldflame
    oldflame

I had to laugh. I went into that site to make a reply but had to sign up. I was not willing to do that but I could not help but notice the threat on the sign up page to something like " If you anything mean or discriminating against the religion you could face LEGAL ACTION. I just about fell on the floor I laughed so hard. Like get a grip WTBS you people are so lost inside themselves it's pathetic....

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

I can't get the wickedminds.org link to work. The link takes me to some hip-hop group's web page. Ah, I mean to say, when I changed it to "wickedminds.com, it took me to the hip-hop.... The other links doesn't work period.

• Scully
    Scully

Robert King?

Isn't he the guy that used to post here, known as YouKnow??

• rebel8
    rebel8
    I can't believe Danny wasn't mentioned.

I heard the names Danny Haszard and Randy Watters from a JW relative (elder) years b4 I ever came to these boards. They are famous! Mrs. McDucket, I can't tell if you're kidding (hard to do over the internet lol), but the real URL is www.freeminds.org. The wickedminds thing was parody.

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

Danny is my favorite. Hardcore!!!

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket
    Mrs. McDucket, I can't tell if you're kidding (hard to do over the internet lol), but the real URL is www.freeminds.org . The wickedminds thing was parody.

Thanks Rebel8, I didn't know that it was a parody. Sometimes, my skull is SO dense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit