JW message board talking about "famous" apostates

by unbeliever 40 Replies latest jw friends

• KW13
    KW13

ha, pity the law of the land doesn't permit me to kill them

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

3. Carl Jonsson became apostate during the mid 70's and started to doubt many with regarding 607 BCE and wrote stupid book about it and took many from the truth. His book is supposively to be 100 percent accurate dispite he revised it 4 times and will revise it ( 5th time) next year when Furuli release his book at the end of this year. Lets hope that Jonsson get it right this time. NOT!!! His book is intitled: "Will Someone Help Me Get The Gentile Times Right This Time?".

And of course the WTS gets it right first time everytime - this is so sick and blind it is not even funny

• TheListener
    TheListener

Have you looked at the 607 mini page they keep discussing?

If you already believe in 607 and won't actually research another date then it's perfect. If, on the other hand, you decide to review the information presented and look at contrary 607 evidence - it's sunk.

• GentlyFeral
    GentlyFeral

stilla,

3. Carl Jonsson['s] book is supposively to be 100 percent accurate dispite he revised it 4 times and will revise it ( 5th time) next year ...

And of course the WTS gets it right first time everytime - this is so sick and blind it is not even funny

Silly dimbulb can't even tell the difference between despite and because.

GentlyFeral

• Cellist
    Cellist

The posters at ewatchman and the breakaway group (Al's site) seem to keep a pretty close watch on this board.

Cellist

• jgnat
    jgnat

How about Bill Bowen and www.silentlambs.org ?

I'm just relieved I'm not on the list.

• joelbear
    joelbear

can i be the most famous gay apostate? no i guess that would be jim moon or jim wirtanen.

yes, that is You Know, he is a tortured soul.

• Clam
    Clam
    The posters at ewatchman and the breakaway group (Al's site) seem to keep a pretty close watch on this board.

Yes and so they can keep an eye on the deadly anti Jehovahs Witness conspiracy, with threads like :

Is it important to have a big dick?

What type of underwear does Jehovah wear?

Which character from Bonanza is your favourite sexual fantasy?

Are Demons messing with my TV?

etc.

• kristyann
    kristyann

No mention of David Reed?

And I myself was wondering, too, about the 1-800-WHY-1914 crowd and that sweet lady who answers the help-line. :-)

• blondie
    blondie

That phone line is connected to www.BRCI.org and is womaned by Marilyn and others from that group. Yes, Marilyn was the first ex-JW I called.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit