JW message board talking about "famous" apostates

by unbeliever 40 Replies latest jw friends

• unbeliever
    unbeliever

http://ewatchman-exposed.co.uk/research/EXPOSURE_1_Strange_bedfellows__Robert_King_and_Donald_Burney.html?lastpost=1141249562#msg11

1. James Penton who was an elder in Lethbridge, Alberta Canada became apostate in the late 70's, took at least 80 souls with him at that time. God only knows how many he took through the years? His book is intitled: "The Apocylpse Is Not Delayed Because Of My Stupidity".

2. Ray Franz who is James Penton best friend became apostate at the same period of time took many souls with him through the years too. His book is intitled something like: "I Don't Have a Clean Conscience".

3. Carl Jonsson became apostate during the mid 70's and started to doubt many with regarding 607 BCE and wrote stupid book about it and took many from the truth. His book is supposively to be 100 percent accurate dispite he revised it 4 times and will revise it ( 5th time) next year when Furuli release his book at the end of this year. Lets hope that Jonsson get it right this time. NOT!!! His book is intitled: "Will Someone Help Me Get The Gentile Times Right This Time?".

4. Then you have Randall Watters. He became an apostate in the early 80's and set up a website intitled: wickedminds.org. He has decieved many by putting favorable and not favorable reports about or brothers.
  • outnfree
    outnfree

LMAO at the free advertising! Now those JW's on that site can do web searches with the names and find everything they need to get the hell out of the cult!

• purplesofa
    purplesofa
    His book is supposively to be 100 percent accurate dispite he revised it 4 times and will revise it ( 5th time) next year when Furuli release his book at the end of this year. Lets hope that Jonsson get it right this time. NOT!!!

This struck me as funny............since he can't see how the WT changes all the time.

Lets hope that Jonsson get it right this time. NOT!!!

Thats is exactly what I wonder about the stuff from the society.....

Also, this supposed JW sure knows alot about apostates

• Low-Key Lysmith
    Low-Key Lysmith

Interesting. Here's a thought: Why is it that 9 times out of 10, whenever you read something posted by a JW, whether it be on this or some other site, why can't they ever spell worth a lick? I was a good speller when I was a JW.

-Breck

• Poztate
    Poztate

NUTS...The list should be way longer than that (and we can do it)

5. ALANF

6. Farkel

7......Name your favorite (famous) Apostate....

• deeskis
    deeskis
    His book is supposively to be 100 percent accurate dispite he revised it 4 times and will revise it ( 5th time) next year when Furuli release his book at the end of this year. Lets hope that Jonsson get it right this time. NOT!!!

LMAO, what a joke. the revisions in ray franz's books are to add some up to date info. I would guess the other book would be the same. What's the writers take on the org's "new light"........ad infinitum...

but you know it could be a clever "apostate" trying some reverse psychology, come out with all guns blazing you can turn people off. This way you've planted the seed........

come on, own up..........who is it?!

• PaNiCAtTaCk
    PaNiCAtTaCk

Jonsson's book keeps getting revised as mountains of evidence continues to be discovered.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    Interesting. Here's a thought: Why is it that 9 times out of 10, whenever you read something posted by a JW, whether it be on this or some other site, why can't they ever spell worth a lick?

They received their higher education at the Awake! University. They don't learn to use spellcheckers until they enroll in Gilead.

W

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I can't believe Danny wasn't mentioned.

Carl Jonsson became apostate during the mid 70's and started to doubt many with regarding 607 BCE and wrote stupid book about it and took many from the truth.

Carl Olof Jonsson's books are excellent. The only stupidity I see is the JW morons who don't do their research and actually believe the lie that Jerusalem fell in 607 BCE.

• MissBehave
    MissBehave

Someone needs to get that guy to explain what supposively means.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit