• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Welcome Nick!

• unique1
    unique1

Welcome to the board.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Welcome Nick... its always nice to see new people :)

• TopHat
    TopHat

Welcome General, Glad you can be with us...

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi Nick, welcome to the forum!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

Hi general, and welcome to the forum

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

Hey Nick, welcome to the board!! Glad to have you along!!

And it's good to hear that you're not bitter about your experiences as a JW and the whole process of leaving the organization. A lot of people here have a very wide range of feelings towards the WTS now, we certainly welcome another viewpoint.

Stick around, there's lots of great people here and lots to talk about!!

-Becka :)

• Carmel
    Carmel

hey general, welcome to JWD. Go for the chem, more rewarding than law.

carme

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Welcome to JWD general!

I applaud you for your decision (and a very smart one at that) to get out of the WTS early on. It will serve you well and you'll have less a life of regret to live than some of us who served that organization for many years only to learn we were duped. Many of us will never be able to make up for the lost time on careers we coulda, woulda, shoulda have had, let alone be able to actually retire in our golden years and live the life our peers will be enjoying.

I do commend the JW's for their strict moral codes and it takes a real man or woman to live by them.

The JW's do not corner the market on morality something you will find as you venture into life more. I have met more wonderful, real, honest and moral people since I've been out than I've ever known while I was a JW.

I think it's wonderful to hear of young people exiting the cult and getting an education and making purposeful lives. Good for you and much luck on your journey!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit