No Animosity

by general 23 Replies latest jw experiences

• greendawn
    greendawn

Welcome to the forum Nick, the JWs may be moral but they are also moral in a pharisaic fashion, and also if this morality serves as a nice front to attract ppl in the WTS then it is harmful because the WTS is an exploitative and misleading organisation.

• upside/down
    upside/down

I had just as high of a "moral code" before I became a Dub...

They are not the originators of such a code...I went to Catholic school and I also was in AFROTC.

They took advantage of my niave nature...and exploited it to the full. I was their "tool".

20 years later I got so sick of it...that I too walked away,and will NEVER return.

They have only themselves to blame.

u/d

• general
    general

Hi all,

First, I want to thank all of you for welcoming me to this forum. From what I have been reading on this site I have been able to ascertain that you people are actually "real" and do not wear the mask of shallowness and superficialness that many members of the JW congregation wore. I truly appreciate all the brutal honesty.

First in response to one question: Yeah I am hot!

Secondly, I have to agree about going for the doctorate in chem...your not the only that has said it is more "rewarding than law"

When I get some more time I'll start posting my own JW experiences from the time I spent in the organization

Take care all

Nick

• Cellist
    Cellist

Welcome to the board. And, good luck with your studies.

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit