2005 WT CD-ROM now on reexamine.org

by reexaminer 39 Replies latest jw friends

• reexaminer
    reexaminer

Please go here for download and instructions on how to burn this file onto a CD.

Please note for those whe have not done this before, you can't just download the file and use it off your computer. It must be burned onto a CD following the instuctions on the download page "How to burn an ISO file"

Reexaminer
    [email protected]
    www.reexamine.org

• KW13
    KW13

Excellent!

But people i will still upload it and it will be available by PM'in me. Just incase...

• Legolas
    Legolas

Thanks I will do that later today!

• reexaminer
    reexaminer

BTW, it is a 423 MB file, and if everyone is downloading it, it might take a while so please be patient.

A question though for the general JWD population, this new WT CD is 423 MB, yet the 2004 WT CD is 366 MB. What is on there that would make the file so much bigger. As it's only text from the last year being added, you wouldn't think that it would make that much of a difference. I understand there's a Daily Text feature, but really that can only be 10 MB at the most.

Reexaminer
    [email protected]
    www.reexamine.org

• KW13
    KW13

Maybe with new mags, more sound/media related files maybe?

• jwfacts
    jwfacts

I like this comment
    "Every member of the Jehovah's Witnesses is permitted to obtain a copy; however, this is not available to the general public."
    I think technically I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses, I am just not a follower of the Watchtower Society.

• KW13
    KW13

I think its incase people who will use it for critical analysis and not soaking everything like a sponge get hold of it

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

I just download and installed the 2005 CD.

It works perfectly.

Thank you very much!

• 95stormfront
    95stormfront

ditto

33 min to download

2 min to unpack

seconds to install......

• serendipity
    serendipity

Reexamine,

Thanks!