2005 WT CD-ROM now on reexamine.org

by reexaminer 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Legolas
    Legolas

Ok I got a question....first it said 1 hour and 44 minutes then it went up to over 4 hours hours...how long does it take?

• slugga
    slugga
    Ok I got a question....first it said 1 hour and 44 minutes then it went up to over 4 hours hours...how long does it take?

This is Jehovah's revenge for faking all those hours lol Who said God doesn't have a sick sense of humour?

• Legolas
    Legolas

Can I do other things on the computer while it is downloading?

• slugga
    slugga

Yes but your internet connection might be a little slow

• Legolas
    Legolas

Thanks Slugga!

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

I think they throttled back the download bandwidth during the Chinese day. It took me 8.5 hours to get it. From this site, downloads seem to be faster during U.S. EST (-5 hours from GMT).

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul

• M.J.
    M.J.

Well for one, it does have "What Does the Bible Really Teach?" which wasn't on the last version. That shouldn't amount to all that much by itself though.

Thanks. It works great. My 2003 was getting a little old.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

Great. Thanks. Would appreciate other language editions,too. German, for instance. :-)

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

It might have been easy to tackle the Canadian laws to get "Quotes.ca" shutdown, but getting a Chinese server closed is going ot be altogether another proposition...

• startingover
    startingover

Maybe we can expect the WT to come after all of us downloaders, ala Napster.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit