What would make you jump on a couch?

by jojochan 41 Replies latest jw friends

• Nosferatu
    Nosferatu

What would make you jump on a couch?

Well, if I was throwing the old couch out and getting a new one, then I'd jump on the old one!

• jojochan
    jojochan
    If the WTS would disolve

Oh yes...How could I forget about that one

jojochan,

• jojochan
    jojochan
    - Having my boyfriend tell me that he doesn't want to be a Witness anymore - he's not "technically" a JW, he's not baptized or active or anything like that, he just clings to some beliefs (while ignoring most of them), and I'd love to get a phone call from him next month, saying, "Happy birthday, Becka, I love you so much and I'm not a Witness anymore", nothing would make me happier.

(((S.B)))

jojochan.

• kristyann
    kristyann

Apolo Anton Ohno... he's so hot. I think he's a lot shorter than me... but I could make an exception for him, anyday.

I don't think I'd jump on a COUCH, though... just up and down on the floor or ground probably. I don't want to be comparable to Tom Cruise in any way. Does anyone else find that man extremely annoying?

• loosie
    loosie

1) 10,000,000

2) All the yarn I could ever want.

3) Special powers

• DanTheMan
    DanTheMan

Hearing that Rod Parsley (pastor of World Harvest megacult in Columbus Ohio and the Big Brother prophesied of in the book 1984) got sucked into a different universe via a wormhole.

• kittyeatzjdubs
    kittyeatzjdubs

1.) The WTS crumbling.

2.) Winning the Powerball lottery. It's around 30 million now.

luv, jojo

• IronClaw
    IronClaw

Depends on whats on the couch worth jumping on to. : )

In my case probably the last slice of pizza in the box before anyone can get it.

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Owen Wilson could get me excited enough to jump on a couch…. LOL

Money well that would get me jumping.

A peaceable world without problems, I’d be excited. My family free from the borg would probably result in a couple of bounces too.

• blondie
    blondie

A poisonous snake on the floor

Acid on the floor

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit