What would make you jump on a couch?

by jojochan 41 Replies latest jw friends

• jojochan
    jojochan

I read this question in people magazine and LOL'ed at the question. I guess one of mine would be:

To know that I won the lotto and that I don't EVER have to work again, and to know that I can share the wealth to those that have none.

any one else?

jojochan.

• tetrapod.sapien
    tetrapod.sapien
    What would make you jump on a couch?

a woman?

;)

but ya, of course the lotto would be nice, or like, winning any of those big draws that you enter when you go to motor bike shows. why do i never hear about anyone winning those damn things?

ts

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

Turning the clock back on my physical body about 30 yrs.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Lol, the lotto would be nice. But I think knowing that i have fallen completely in love with a boy (but not crazy jumping like Tom Cruise, lol) or to know that my parents will accept me once I leave their religion. Oh and mind boggling whoopy!

• RichieRich
    RichieRich

• collegegirl21
    • Whatever mac's new release is tommorrow (i'm giddy)
    • Winning a bunch of money
    • Adobe releasing another new photoshop
    • mom DAing herself.
    • a new truck

and others....

• jojochan
    jojochan
    Oh and mind boggling whoopy!

Oh, yes..so you would get flashbacks of it without warning. Been there, believe me.

As for the lotto...where I'm from, it always seem like there's always the same type of people winning those things, old retired ect. With the exception of the meat plant workers, I have not seen anyone around my age winning it in a loooooong time.

Another thing that would make me do a "Tom Cruise" is that if they found a cure for ALL Cancers and chronic ailments.

....oh yes to dream.

jojochan.

• jojochan
    jojochan
    mom DAing herself.

LOL! I could just picturing you doing that too.

jojochan.

• Super_Becka
    Super_Becka

I'm not the type of person to jump up and down when I'm excited, but I can think of a couple of things that would make me extremely happy and probably lead to some jumping:

- Winning a lot of money - I'd love to be able to look after my family and make them all very comfortable, I wish my parents didn't have to work anymore and if I won any amount of money, that's the first thing I'd so, make sure that they'd never have to work ever again.

- Having my boyfriend tell me that he doesn't want to be a Witness anymore - he's not "technically" a JW, he's not baptized or active or anything like that, he just clings to some beliefs (while ignoring most of them), and I'd love to get a phone call from him next month, saying, "Happy birthday, Becka, I love you so much and I'm not a Witness anymore", nothing would make me happier.

Those are about the only things that would make me even remotely happy enough to jump up and down on a couch.

-Becka :)

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Thanks RR.... .

Yes curing sicknesses is a great one too, one that I am particularly hoping for is the cure for diabetes.... it runs in my family and a lot of my family members have that. That is a big one, but of course having them all cured would be amazing.

Oh, and a lifetime supply of Olive Garden... I love that restaurant!

• OpenFireGlass
    OpenFireGlass

If the WTS would disolve

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit