What would make you jump on a couch?

by jojochan 41 Replies latest jw friends

• ferret
    ferret

Snakes, I'm terrified of them

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: Come now misanthropic... if i'm posting in it it surely is a fluff thread. I just don't have the intellect for the shrinks couches threads... sigh.

True. Well in that case I guess I will chime in and say I totally get the whole Owen Wilson/crooked nose thing.

• Thegoodgirl
    Thegoodgirl

I'm with ya, Richie, and basically everyone else. I actually don't need the WTS to crumble, just the people I love to get their heads out of the sand and get out.

Also, a cure for the diseases that run in my family, too CG21.

• Scully
    Scully

Finding out that Tom Cruise got DFd by the Scientologists for being a whack job and making them look bad.

• collegegirl21
    collegegirl21

Putting the gerbil thing aside, I think that Richard Gear is super good looking for an older guy.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Turning the clock back on my physical body about 30 yrs.

I'm with Frannie on this one. That would so great................especially if there was a magic weight loss pill.

• Frannie Banannie
    Frannie Banannie

LOL, Mulan! Also, a scorpion on the floor. Of course, I'd have my arms full of insecticide spray cans.

• Wolfgirl
    Wolfgirl

Where is your sense of adventure?! I'd jump on a couch just for the sheer stupidity of it. It's fun! Hee-hee! Did that in Australia a few years back; jumped up and down on the hotel bed until I hit my head on the ceiling. Pffft.

• jojochan
    jojochan

Why-----being on the Oprah Winfrey Show of course!

alt

YES! I'm sorry to admit, but he was a PIMP for doing that! I read all the posts and so far I've been cracking up!

Another thing I would jump on the couch for is knowing that Oprah knows that I exist and wants me to father her child, LOLOLOL!

I would NEVER have to work again, I would definitley make her look goood me as an armpiece.

(I've just had coffe...excuse the rant.LOL!)

jojochan.

• joelbear
    joelbear

a good looking guy laying there? Hoss Cartwright specifically, or Sean Astin. being able to see even one of my old witness friends for an evening the ability to live off on an island nation far away.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit