Oh my god I love messin with the dubs on MySpace ! LOL

by rwagoner 37 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

rwagoner fix your myspace page so your groups aren't visible to us. If the JW kiddies see your part of an exJW group they will have nothing to do with you.

• lisaBObeesa
  • rwagoner
    rwagoner

I got the invites and added a few but profiles that are obviously anti jw's....I cant add you for now until my cover is blown totally. If I have too many fellow apostates in my friends list they will never believe that I am still a dub LOL !!!

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

misspeaches,

thanks for catching that for me...I changed it !

Anyone who has a myspace profile that suggests that you are still an active jdub...add me...we can all vouch for each other ! LOL

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

lisaBObeesa...I love your profile and have bookmarked it as a favorite...but I can't add you just yet...I want people to believe that I am still a dub so I can't add too many obviously anti dub people ! Love ya and I will add you for sure once my cover is blown !!!

• Balsam
    Balsam

I'm on my space too, all you ex-witnesses come join my circle of friends.

http://www.myspace.com/howard_and_ruth_baker

Balsam

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Rwagoner you’ve been outed already!!!!

OH NO DUDE!!!! LOL…. You better start a new one up…

LOL… I just got a warning from some guy whose been emailing you and sent me your whole message history!!! He said that I should delete you as a friend because you are part of an exwitness group…

YOU ARE A BANANA!!!

• lisaBObeesa
    lisaBObeesa

rwagoner, it looks like you can add me now! LOL!

• crazyblondeb
    crazyblondeb

OK, I'm jealous. Someone please help me set my page up--or give me some SIMPLE step by step instructions!!!

I wanta have some fun too!

shelley

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

lol....what a jerk....and if you looked at this guys profile it is full of worldly music, pictures and movies LOL

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit