Oh my god I love messin with the dubs on MySpace ! LOL

by rwagoner 37 Replies latest jw friends

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

I made a profile and tried to join all the jw groups...most actually let me in LOL BIG Mistake !

Others questioned my sincerity....observant of them LOL...and decided to engage me in a little question and answer session LOL even bigger mistake LOL

I'm telling you...if you have no life like me....lots of free time and a love of messing with people....this is way too much fun !

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

I know, it was fun for awhile for me too.

• ballistic
    ballistic

I looked, but decided most of them were teenagers.

• Theocrat
  • rwagoner
    rwagoner

after being "IN" for so long I remember all the right terms and words to use....so I can almost pass as a dub....

So I made a profile of an elder looking for a sympathetic sister....struggling with a wife who refuses to be submissive....feeling guilty about my internet usage....LOL Oh Jeez....they are too funny offering me counsel and support...admitting their weaknesses too LOL it is too funny.

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

some are teens....but I make it clear in my profile that I am leeking mature adult sisters...

• upside/down
    upside/down
    mature adult sisters...

An oxymoron if there ever was one...

u/d

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

aye aye aye! that is gold! I must go look and try find your alias. (I have a dummy one too)

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

theocrat

says your profile was removed by you or deleted.....

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: after being "IN" for so long I remember all the right terms and words to use....so I can almost pass as a dub....

Good on ya! I couldn't remember exactly how to talk, and I sure couldn't behave so I was outed a few times.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit