Oh my god I love messin with the dubs on MySpace ! LOL

by rwagoner 37 Replies latest jw friends

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Hey Shelley glad you want to join in on the fun!

Go to www.myspace.com and join up. Its pretty self explanatory you write some crap about yourself and bang your up and active. I searched online for a random photo album and stole a few pics from it to give my profile a bit of authenticity.

Once you’ve joined up click on the groups heading and do a search for Jehovah’s Witnesses.

And begin playing!!!

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

Yeah I thought he was a jerk too. What a doofus head. Anyway sucks be to him because here he is thinking he is warning a good JW boy about a nasty apostate and in reality I am a bad evil apostate girl!

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

:: I just got a warning from some guy whose been emailing you and sent me your whole message history!!! LOL I just got a message from him too. I thanked him for the heads up!

• rwagoner
    rwagoner

LOL...fun while it lasted.....edited now into an official aposto profile

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

OK I'm in

• AuldSoul
    AuldSoul

Some JWs on there routinely scan the major ex-JW boards for any postings about myspace, then they look for account names. If you send your myspace names to each other through email you will be more likely to keep hidden. Also, your profile can't be attached to ANY apostate groups or blogs.

Respectfully,
    AuldSoul (of the "There, But Unseen" class)

• misanthropic
    misanthropic

Unclebruce & Shelley let me know when/if you set up an acct so I can add you.

** I sent requests to add rwagoner, Theocrat, LisaBObesa and Balsam to my real acct. since I can't have them on my fakie one without being outed.

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

Hmmm.. It would be fun to collect some pics of a flirty hot JW teen girl and mislead droves of sexually repressed JW boys... (or maybe i'm just sick...)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit