I am STUNNED......

by Frannie Banannie 33 Replies latest jw friends

• MsMcDucket
    MsMcDucket

Ah yes, the "Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy" song. It's from the cartoon "Ren and Stimpy". It's a funny in a weird way cartoon. Here's one of the lines from the cartoon:

Ren: "You know how many other men tried to impregnate that barren wasteland [Stimpy]? There's de milkman ... de mailman ... de refrigerator repair man ... dat Jehovah's Witness bastard!"Stimpy: "Don't forget about that Boy-scout troupe!"
    Ren: "Dat's right! Not even those strapping young lads could seed dat soil! It took a REAL MAN to put a brat in dere! Yep, my bullets were firing dat day!

• fullofdoubtnow
    fullofdoubtnow

That's great news Frannie, congratulations!!

• ferret
    ferret

Congratulations. Does'nt sound like government you must be special.

• Mary
    Mary
    She called to tell me that they're going to make SSI "presumptive payments" to me beginning March 1st.......PLUS.....I get Medicaid, TOO. (x 3)

Medicaid......does that mean you get free health insurance? If so, that's fantastic, as I know health care in the States costs an arm and a leg.........

• glitter
    glitter

I get DLA benefit, and every time I have to battle for it. It's ridiculous, last time I got to the tribunal they said they were giving it me without even speaking to me (I was so happy!), but that they would debate how long I'd get it for. I asked for a longer award and they said they'd consider it. So after waiting in the waiting room they tell me I can have it for 2 years (the minimum) because I might get better (If I did, I'd cancel my claim and get a job!)... now it's coming up to me having to renew my claim and I'm stressing out!

So anyway, I know how relieved you must feel!

• IronClaw
    IronClaw
    Frannie (of the happy dance class)

Go Frannie Go.

Oh by the way, may I have the this dance????? ( Get down tonight is playing )

• kazar
    kazar

Frannie,

So glad to hear of your good luck--oops I mean fortune.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

Well, seems that there still exists good news.

• serendipity
    serendipity

Congrats, Frannie!!!

• Cellist
    Cellist

Good news, Frannie!!!!

Cellist

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit