Anyone know why?

What would be your guess!

Alexa Traffic Graph for www.jehovahs-witness.com

• Chimene
    Chimene

I'd give a suggestion, but I'm afraid I'll be attacked for it

• slugga
    slugga

Might be the presence of those evil apostates, sucking Jehoobas spirit outta it.

• Legolas
    Legolas

I hope it's because people don't need these boards anymore...That would be a good thing!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Not as much real; good WTS shooting itself in the foot as there used to be

• carla
    carla

For the short time I've been on, Iv'e noticed a regular up and down motion on it. Just like life I guess. Maybe everybody is trying to do their taxes? Or maybe they are all out delivering anti witness litetature!

• skyman
    skyman

I have noticed the same. The good post are not getting the hits that they should. I see the threads that are fluff get the most hits. People are gettign tierd of get attacked I think. I put a thread out yesterday that I am totally amazed has flopped, about the Kolbrin bible this bible is a different type of bible that is very ancient and interest with some alternity thinking in it. Some poster then had the audacity to attack my post saying my head needs to fall off sense I believe the end is coming in 2012, what I don;t think that I have never said that. I thank people are getting tired of being slammed, I know I am. I have been thinking about quiting the forum, But I get PMs from people all the time thinking me for being here and I have helped them. So I stay.

• daystar
    daystar

We all go through our individual cycles. Message boards go through theirs as well. I moderate a board that has well over 1000 members and it will go for weeks without one single message, then suddenly, from seemingly nowhere, it will start up and I'll get fifty messages in one day.

• jgnat
    jgnat

It's all my fault. I was on walkabout for a few days. Blame me.

• DannyHaszard
    DannyHaszard

Cyclic same with my web pages if it slows down it will come roaring back.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit