The Board Seems To Be Slowing Down...

by Legolas 46 Replies latest jw friends

• BlessedStar
    BlessedStar

Chimene it's true. In this board people say horrible things.

BlessedStar

• diamondblue1974
    diamondblue1974

I have to agree that nasty and offensive posts do put people off from expressing their views; I have been guilty of being a little pointed in the past too and I dont think theres much need for it (unless of course posters are obviously trolling).

I have spoken to a number of people recently who have said they are tired of the board; In honesty though I think the board has its place and its up to us to brighten it up a little.

DB74

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

You have to remember that the chart is upside-down. Go back and look at it again and you'll notice that to value at the top is 20,000 and the value at the bottom is 100,000. This means that when the chart line goes down JWD is getting MORE hits, not less.

I have no idea why the chart is like that and it certainly causes a lot of confusion.

• luna2
    luna2

I notice that, Elsewhere, but I thought I was just reading it wrong. LOL dur

LDH - Yes, that's it. We are all studying up and getting our bookbags (do JWs still carry bookbags?) in order and preparing to bombard the community with WTS publications. WhooHoo!

• unique1
    unique1

I left for a while because I didn't really need it anymore. Then all this stuff with my parents has brought me back. I think there comes a time when you have to let the hatred go and it is hard to do with everyone here carrying the torch. Them crazy JW's keep bringing me back though.

• Virgochik
    Virgochik

I have been out for 20 years, so I can't contribute much information on what's currently going on in the Borg. I don't have information about last week's meetings, or any scans from the publications. like many, who we truly appreciate. I come here to keep up, because my folks are still in, and I worry about them. But, I post when I can, and right or wrong, just don't feel like I get too many responses. I know I have been posting less, because I feel my posts may not be all that interesting to others.

• jojochan
    jojochan

I don't really know about that one...I'm still new.

I really do like the topics that are on here, fluff is nice though, there's a time and place for it imho. But I really like how if there is a question that puzzels me, I can go on here and get answers, and research those answers. So all the long time posters are making an impact in theier own great way. Even if there is evidence of a slump in a way.

Thanks guys! You actually saved me. I'm grateful...I mean it.

jojochan.

• cyd0099
    cyd0099

My need for the board fluctuates. Some days I really have to read a pick-me-up experience. other days it's a good laugh. Some days not at all but I am addicted and many of you seem like virtual family so I don't think I would ever voluntarily leave..

• Legolas
    Legolas

Every time I see someone say that this board can be 'nasty'...I'll I can do is LMAO!

Why does she say that you might wonder?

Trust me when I say compared to certain other boards...this place is a very loving board to be on!

Every board has it's place and this board is still #1 in my books for helping people when they leave the 'Lie'!

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

???

The least amount of posts is 40,000, and most of the time it's off the scale!

Methinks you're misreading the chart

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit