Wonder their reaction

by FallenOne 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• rebel8
    rebel8
    That and just being naked at the front door isn't doing them any harm.

LOLOLOL...you've got some Kahunas lady! Me going to the door naked would definitely cause them harm, possibly blindness or instant heart attack.

• gaiagirl
    gaiagirl

I think the very best thing you can do for any JW is to ask them a question which forces them to think, such as: "Genesis 1:11-26 indicates that God created green vegetation before creating humans. Do you agree with this?" (Allow a response). "However, Genesis 2:5-9 specifically states that there were NO bushes or vegetation before the creation of humans. So, which account is correct?" Another one: "Do you believe that ALL scripture is inspired of God?" (Allow response) "What do you think of the passage at 1 Corinthians 7:25, where Paul admits that he is NOT speaking under 'command from the Lord', but just voicing his opinion?" You will likely get a canned response, but you will have planted a seed which may eventually lead to this individual realizing the inconsistencies in the teachings they have been fed.

• Alwayshere
    Alwayshere
    These people are to be pitied, and helped out of the cult if we can.

I agree with you Jeff. Pretend you don't know anything and ask them to do some research on something and they might see the truth then.

• deneranys
    deneranys

Yeah, I've been on the receiving end of a few naked people back in my door-to-door days. What I'VE always wanted to do, is really invest some time into it...I live in a different town now, so the Witnesses wouldn't know me. I've had fantasies of feigning ignorance and interest, agreeing to a study, and requesting someone my age. (Early 20's) Then getting excited over the message, but asking innocent questions. Ask about 1914, and get the hokey, Bible-numbers-secret-message answer, and then next study, show the archaeology findings that blow that doctrine out of the water and ask my study what it means. Innocent eyes. I know that it's slightly perverse to fantasize so about screwing with a poor brainwashed mind... And out of the original choices, the laughter would be the most devastating, I think. When I was a Witness, if that had happened to me, I would have had trouble going out in service again for weeks and weeks. deneranys

• TopHat
    TopHat

dererany, Instead of a twenty year old, why not an Elder who thinks he knows it all....show him how little he knows and make him realize how he has been brainwashed to believe anything the WTS puts into his head!

• serendipity
    serendipity

Hi deneranys, welcome to the forum!

• samu
    samu

How about keeping a watchtower and awake spare and when they knock on the door do a presentation to them about how you're taking the brochure with you to hell to preach to Satan. You've got one foot in the world and another in the organization. That should shut them up

• samu

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit