Wonder their reaction

by FallenOne 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• FallenOne
    FallenOne

I am moving soon to Pennsylvania and no one will know I live there. I've always had a great desire to play some tricks on the poor Jabba's Witnesses stuck out in street work and liven up thier drab routine.

Here are some thoughts, what would your reaction be.

1.(MY Favorite Choice) A Jabba's Witness comes to your door, you open the door foaming at the mouth and start utter a bizzare language and roll your eyes in the back of your head. Then proceed to speek in a deep voice in English how the time is near and they will perish with you in the lake of fire.

2. A Jabba's Witness comes to your door, you open the door and stare at them as they go through the canned ham speach. After they are done just stare at them. Don't say a word, just STARE. If they got a little kid with them, give them the pedosmile and stare incessantly. See how long it takes for them to leave..... (Just watching how uncomfortable they are would make me giggle inside) <--- Staring at joo!

3. (Another favorite of mine) A Jabba's Witness comes to your door, you open the door and once again you let them go through with their vomit inducing babble. Immediately after thier speech BUST UP laughing, and I mean go into a hysterical laugh. Roll around on the floor laughing. Regain your composure, get up and look at them and just bust back into hysterical laughter.

Anyways those are some Idea's I had, which one do you think is the best? Cuz damn I know I will get a kick out of it if I can get a little rize from them.

• Chimene
    Chimene

LOL! I like #1

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

My personal thought is that I would not want that done to me, and I was on that side of the door for 40 years. So I would not do it to others.

I must admit that #2 is appealing to me on one level. These people are to be pitied, and helped out of the cult if we can. I am not sure if this would have that effect. It would just solidify their perception that the 'world' is full of crazies.

Just my opinion

Jeff

• ferret
    ferret

#3 is my choice

• skyman
    skyman

I fantasize about doing that myself but I will probable never move.

• inbyathread
    inbyathread

Open the door with a video camera on. Ask them how they jusify allowing pedophiles in their congregations while removing those who question it.

Show the Deer eyes, then watch them run away as fast as possible.

We will need to see the tape. Post it as quickly as possible.

IBAT

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

invite them in and then leave the room and come back completely naked. Act like everythings is normal.

• jstalin
    jstalin

Dammit, I wish JWs would come to my door... i feel like i'm missing out....

• Think
    Think

Tell them you are the grandson of the Charles Taze Ru$$ell, and you OWN Watchtower Publishing Company !

• james_woods
    james_woods

I am mostly of the try to be nice type, because they are usually just deluded people who hate to go DtoD as much as I did. Sometimes just kids.

For many years, I would let them go all the way through the BS, then go ahead and take their stupid literature, and then tell them I no longer believed in their stuff (nicely). They would usually run away in horror; I never saw one try to debate me.

The only one that got me mad enough to confront them was coming up and trying to talk to my wife in Vietnamese. They must have found her name in the phone book or something. Didn't know that they had a Vietnamese following before that. That was sneaky and I let them have it.

James

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit