Wonder their reaction

by FallenOne 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

Going to the door stark naked seems appealing to me somehow. They always seem to have the answers to any situation and I'd love to just see them completely shut up out of shock. That and just being naked at the front door isn't doing them any harm.

I wish I had the courage to actually follow through with it.

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

If you go through with it BG, there would be alot of men on this DB wearing suits and ties and coming to the door with a Watchtower.

• Double Edge
    Double Edge
    invite them in and then leave the room and come back completely naked. Act like everythings is normal.

ROFLMAO.....

• TopHat
    TopHat

Honestly, The Dubs have already incounterd anything you throw at them. When I was a Dub...I would just tell the crazies to have a nice day and leave them to their moments of glory.

• DigitalFokus
    DigitalFokus

have you heard the good news BG? may i come in?

• Cellist
    Cellist

Well, I've had option #2 pulled on me a few times in service. It's very effective in getting rid of JWs quickly. It's hard to get a conversation going with someone who just stands there and stares.

The weirdest response at the door I ever had was when a householder said; "I'm going to hell. I just had a sex-change operation." We tried to tell him/her that it didn't mean he/she was going to hell. But he/she just closed the door on us.

Cellist

• RichieRich
    RichieRich
    I wish I had the courage to actually follow through with it.

I wish Andi lived in my congregation's territory.

• FairMind
    FairMind

Billygoat, if you are the good-looking woman in your avatar, let me know when you get up the courage to come to you door naked and I’ll try to be the one.

Also, I like #1 but instead of speaking in English speak in some unknown tongue and watch how fast they run.

• Beep,Beep
    Beep,Beep

""Going to the door stark naked seems appealing to me somehow.""

I hate to tell you that I have already had this happen, several years ago, more than I care to admit

• ezra
    ezra

we are used to the bad treatment

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit