Intro's quote-o-rama

by Introspection 151 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Seven
    Seven

Hi Intro, Yes, I'm still here and happy to find signs of life..

More from Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

"If you imagine yourself as separate from the the world, the world will appear as separate from you and you will experience desire and fear. I do not see the world as separate from me and so there is nothing for me to desire, or fear."

"Were I very rich, what difference would it make? I am what I am. What else can I be? I am neither rich nor poor, I am myself."

Edited by - sevenofnine on 21 January 2003 14:26:34

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Meadow77

I'm sure Simon would be appreciative of that. It is too bad bad he is not registered in Canada as a non-profit org. / charity.

Just think, if all the ex dubs here, contributed to J-W.com in the same manner they contibuted to the WTBTS., Simon could start his own religion!

Actually I think Lara Flynn Boyle could use a charity drive to buy herself a new dress, just in case she's invited to the emmys !

• meadow77
    meadow77

LOL @ XJW

I think we should start a charity drive to buy Laura a sandwich!

Bloom where your'e planted.

• Introspection
    Introspection

Here's a nice practical explanation:

There is no great mystery about it. Conflict arises only when desire and fear refer to the same object.

-Nisargadatta

• Introspection
    Introspection

Neo: Why do my eyes hurt?
    Morpheus: You've never used them before.

-The Matrix

• Introspection
    Introspection

"Even in my dreams, I know I'm an idiot who knows he's going to wake up to reality." -Vanilla Sky

• manon
    manon

In object-referral, your internal reference point is your EGO. The EGO, however, is not who you really are. The EGO is your self-image; it is your social mask; it is the role you are playing. Your social mask thrives on approval. It wants to control, and it is sustained by power, because it lives in fear.

Your true self, which is your spirit, your soul, is completely free of those things. It is immune to criticism, it is unfearful of any challenge, and it feels beneath no one. And yet, it is also humble and feels superior no one, because it recognizes that everyone else is the same SELF, the same spirit in a different disguises.

• Introspection
    Introspection

Thanks for that one Manon - what's the reference? It does sound familiar..

• manon
    manon

Intro,

It is the Law of Pure Potentiality it is the First law of Spiritual Success. *Deepak Chopra*

• Introspection
    Introspection

"All things are perfectly resolved in the Unborn." -Zen Master Bankei

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit