Do you like wearing jewellery and expensive rings & watches?

by JH 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I don't attach anything to my body that is hard. Rings, watches with metal bands, etc... The reason is because I have, I guess a phobia, that it will get caught on something. I can't stand the thought of a ring on my finger because I keep thinking it will get snagged on something and rip my finger off... the same with a metal watch band that might rip my hand off at the wrist.

• Beachbender
    Beachbender

Elsewhere! wow! those are scary thoughts!

I wear just what has been bought for me through the years by my hubby, and my son & close friends. Usually wedding band, along with a diamond anniversary band together. Then my braclets ( 3 ), stud earrings depending on the outting, and outfit! No necklaces, and I have a very nice *dress* gold w/ a diamond Seiko watch that I love from my hubby too. Oh and I have a very nice gold anklet I wear too.

• kls
    kls

Don't know . Never had any to know if i would like wearing them or not

• serendipity
    serendipity

I've never had anything expensive. Because I work in a conservative, professional environment anything I wear looks classy or somewhat unusual.

I like earrings, but keep them fairly cheap, seldom over $20 for a pair. My watches are less than $100, but I don't wear one anymore. I'm not crazy about rings and never wear them. If I ever get married, a simple gold band will do it for me.

The only thing I really want is a strand of real pearls.

• Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ

The only nice thing I wear is my guitar. Seriously, my main guitar probably cost more than all of my other clothing put together.

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The only thing I ever wear is my earrings....

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

I do have a lot of jewelry (in stead of going on holydays, I normally bought something I like).

Yet I only wear the same rings - heavily damaged (i never put them off)

the 2 at the left side on my right hand and the others at my left hand.Top left is tourmaline, bottom left- topaz, top-right: ruby's-brilliants / diamonds (bolshevik cut) / sapphires-brilliants; bottom-left: ruby's / sapphires / brilliants.all in the gold except the topaz: that one is silver with gold.

I am always wearing the same necklage - sometimes under my clothes and the same earrings (easier to sleep with) I've a number of watches (some expensive) which I most of the time exchange for another one when the battery is low....

• misspeaches
    misspeaches

I wear white gold or silver jewellery but very little of it. I have a chain and heart pendant that I wear on special occasions and 2 rings. I have earrings but they are all costume jewellery – nothing fancy there.

One of my rings is a claddagh ring. (Irish) and I love it! Here’s sort of what it looks like:

• whyamihere
    whyamihere

Depends on what I am wearing.

I mix it up a bit. I don't like to wear my wedding ring though. Don't want to loose it(may pay for a boob job one day).

Brooke

• IMustBreakAway
    IMustBreakAway

Feel nekid without my watch. It's just a 60$ fossil though. Gift from a friend. I like the expensive looking watches. (esp really complicated ones.) But i would probably break it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit