Please don't judge dear friends but I'll be pioneering next month...

by stillAwitness 100 Replies latest jw friends

• unclebruce
    unclebruce
    Stilla,

It's taken me 17 hours to read this thread so add this to your hours. Count the number of times you have responded to this thread and add the number of respondents...this is your number of return visits. Post the cover of a brochure and we'll count it as a "Bible" study.

Just remember if you place any literature make sure that you add a URL that takes the interested person to a useful website. If they discard it without reading it or the URL then no harm is done.

3rd

Hey Thirdson is that number plate for real?

Great to see you posting cobber. How are things in the land of the lakes?

Lee

StillA sweetheart: Keep Your Eyes on the Prize (and hope to Jah no one you know visits this site).

• juni
    juni

I'M NOT GOING TO JUDGE YOU STILLA. YOU DO WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO. WE ENJOY YOUR POSTING.

JUNI :)

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

You do what you have to do. Funny, I was thinking about pretending to pioneer this month too. Just to keep the dogs at bay. But I don't think I fake 50 hours. I would have to get out a lot more and I don't think I can stomach it.

wanna

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

It's true that 22 is not really "young." I was kicked out of home at 18 and, at 22, married an 18 year old sister. We had a mortgage and two daughters by the time Susan was 22.

That said, today is today and I wouldn't wish those hardships on anyone! I admire stilla's strength and courage and don't think you knockers should be posting here in this thread. The girl asked nicely "please don't judge dear freinds..." (the old unc may have got deadly personal at this point but I'm trying to be nice and remember this is a heavily restricted forum).

Stilla's like family and needs support so how about you big brave wankers come outside this thread and pick on someone equally big and ugly and about your own size .. ready anytime you are boys. unclebruce

• minimus
    minimus

Poor girl. You want to know how we feel, you don't want to be judged because you're supposedly "pimping" yourself for a new car. You're in college, right? Parents take good care of ya. Yet they make you drive an unsafe vehicle that clearly needs work and poor thing, you don't even have 50 bucks to your name.

• liquidsky
    liquidsky

Right on Minimus. Stilla, sorry If I'm being a bitch but your piece of crap is waaaay better then what I was driving when I was putting myself through college. I had to pay for my first car myself, and pay for my own college. For crap's sake, your 22 years old, start acting like it. GROW UP!!

• Balsam
    Balsam

You go girl and use that theocratic warfare to your advantage. That is a small price to pay get get financial aid for your car. Good luck girl.

Balsam

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Jealousy who said jealousy? I'd almost change sex to be in stillAs position

Liquidsky - thankyou for clarifying miniminds post (I thought the candyman was walking with one leg each side of a barbed wire fence Hey minimud - got any daughters?

• minimus
    minimus

Yeah, I do, Auntibruce. And I know bull when it's whiffing my way. And I can always smell when you come by for a visit.

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

sorry folks minimouse has a fetish for me ... follows me about like a bad smell .. forgive him for he holds the promise of chocolate

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit