Those announced as "no longer regular pioneers"

by stillAwitness 32 Replies latest jw friends

• stillAwitness
    stillAwitness

3 sisters were announced as such at this past meeting (2 of which have a family member who was recently D'F but the third had been pioneering for as long as anyone can remember)

Coincidence? Or possibly they were caught in some freaky-deaky 3 way love fest?

What reasons are there that a sister would be announced "no longer a regular pioneer?"

• Spectre
    Spectre

I need more info....are they hot?

• John Doe
    John Doe

Not really related, but I've wondered why they're called "pioneers." I mean, the organization has been around for parts of 3 centuries. It's not like they're doing anything new and unique.

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

if no longer regualr pioneer but nothing about reproof it could be simply that their circumstances have changed and the ycan no longer get the hours

• booker-t
    booker-t

Still-A there are many reasons as to why a sister is announced "no longer a regular pioneer"

1. Maybe the sister could not do the required 90+ hours a month and informed her elders.

2. Maybe the sister was "privately reproved" for some wrongdoing and the elders stripped her of her pioneer status.

3. Maybe the sister is dating a non-JW and the elders have talked and talked to her to stop.

4. Maybe the sister was caught "padding" her field service time slip.

I remember years ago when I was a JW an elder in my hall was "removed" as an elder and it all came out that this elder was having an "affair" with another JW but he never was disfellowshipped. He divorced his wife and married his "mistress".

So it could be a number of reasons.

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun
    I need more info....are they hot?

LOLZ!

• LuckyNun
    LuckyNun

pioneering is now 90 a month? back when I was in, it was 60 hours a month to pioneer, 30 hours to auxillary pioneer, 6 hours to be me.

• greendawn
    greendawn

Who knows why it could be one of fifty reasons, sexual misdemeanour is statistically very likely though not necessarily between themselves. But it could be theft, apostate thinking, bringing the FDS into disrepute etc

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Pioneering is currently 70 hours per month

Aux Pioneer = 50 hours

• lola28
    lola28

When I went off the list the elder i called told me I needed to give him a reason as to why I did not want to pioneer any more, I had a few options that he read to me.

let me see if I remember all of them, I could choose from the following

1. family

2.work

3.health

yup he told me he had to put down one of those down on the form he had to send in to the society, I don't think they ever announced it tho.

lola

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit