Those announced as "no longer regular pioneers"

by stillAwitness 32 Replies latest jw friends

• katiekitten
    katiekitten
    Pioneering is currently 70 hours per month

Aux Pioneer = 50 hours

That is SO UNFAIR!! When I pioneered it was 70 hours to auxilliary and 90 to regular. I demand a recount. I could get credited with a few extra months that might balance off against all the bad things I have done since I have left.

• simplesally
    simplesally

daniel and drew,

They are supposed to announce it when someone is no longer a regular pioneer. They are not supposed to indicate whether this was for reproof or for personal reasons. "So and so is no longer serving as a regular pioneer in the ____ Congregation"

If the person is to be publicy reproved there is another announcement.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"They are supposed to announce it when someone is no longer a regular pioneer."

Looks like youre right. Since I personally have never heard any pioneers announced as going off the list it must just be something these elders "overlook" so as not to embarrass the former pioneers.

*** km 2/91 p. 7 Announcements ***

Regarding pioneer service, the following reminders are given:

? An announcement should be made to the congregation when a regular pioneer discontinues his pioneer service. The brief announcement may simply state: “This is to inform the congregation that [name] is no longer serving as a regular pioneer.”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit